ROCKtropia: Gas and Go-Go-Go a Go-Go, baby! EVENT!

Discussion in 'ROCKtropia' started by Fatteus Fatty Thorsson, Jul 24, 2023.

1. [​IMG]

Attention, Rocktropians and other denizens of the Verse!

I am hosting a fun event Saturday, September 2nd from 17:00 Server to 21:00 server!
    The event is called Gas and Go-Go-Go! Here are the deets!

Players will run around the Gas n' Go docks pvp area collecting oil while yours truly also run around and competes with the other players. All the while, we will be under sniper fire from above! Players may return fire or attack one another as they see fit, but pvp is not mandatory! Try to collect as much gas as you can! Players keep the oil they pick up! There will also be a giveaway at the end, and maybe some giveaways mid event! It could be oil or PED or something else. it depends on whether I get donations or not.

Be sure to tune into my stream during the event (twitch.tv/fattyprophet) and tune in Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays! We have a lot of fun and giveaways!

PS: I need volunteer snipers. At least two. I will pay for your ammo. As for your time, I appreciate it a lot! What? That's the best my broke arse can do!

See you guys in September!

2. Oh, by the way, it wouldn't let me edit the post, but warps are provided from Caly to Rock at 17:00 Server and the main event starts at 18:00 Server.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.