Planet Calypso News: ggwre

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by EP-Newsbot, Sep 1, 2020.

1. 2020-09-01

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Note

• Implemented content in preparation for upcoming release.

Changes

• Hunting Challenge missions and terminals have been removed.
    • Pyrite adjustments.

Source

2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

upload_2020-9-1_16-17-20.png

3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Note

• Implemented content in preparation for upcoming release.
    WE DID A THING!! Y'KNOW? "A THING!"... LIKE... ... "A THING"... YEH? THAT SORT OF THING. THAT'S WHAT WE DID! YEH... SO, UH... BYE THEN

Changes

• Hunting Challenge missions and terminals have been removed.
    • Pyrite adjustments.
    OH AND WE DELETED SOMETHING.... WE PRESSED THE BUTTON ALL THE WAY DOWN AND EVERYTHING!!

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Now wondering if "ggwre" will become the new "ah... the egg".

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Quite funny. I'm starting to see what @McCormick means about some members of the community. I tried to start a discussion about the likely failed main VU and that maybe there will be a space update coming in chat. Someone pounced on me with (more or less) "NO DEE UPDATE WAS TOTAL SUCCESS YOU DIDN'T READ IT HOW DARE YOU SAY ANYTHING FAILED YOU ASSUME AND YOU WRONG - I KILL YOU!"

[​IMG]

Kinda funny really considering the main VU was 17.3 with essentially no content, and all other updates recently have been 17.2.n

Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
  6. ggez

• Winner Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.