Good tp map

Discussion in 'Guides and help' started by yasic, Dec 4, 2009.

1. I am looking to do a tp run, but for that I would like to get a good map of where all the tp locations are. So far all maps I found seem to be of the world before the last update. Any of you know a good updated map I could use?

2. narfi

narfi Lost

3. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

On this forum in the section Tutorials under Noobies you will find some updated maps - both for tp's and mobs :)

The same maps are to be found in our forum-integrated Wiki, which you can find in the top navigation bar. You do not need a password, since that is the same as the one you use here.

The maps in the wiki is small - but if you click on the link underneatht them you get the original big sized maps!

They are really awesome maps :)

Also, if you need tp runs I can highly reccomand you to contant Entropia Tour Agency (they have a banner in here and a link on the front site in the link section). They offer free tp trips around on Calypso.

Lykke

4. Perfect, thanks!

5. Stave

Stave Guest

You can find maps and info about a tour service i run here.

I run the service called entropia tour agency. we offer tours to all of entropias tp's with full protection. Our next tour is on sunday.

6. Yea, I'd definately go on that run with Stave. Much easier than solo and fun too :)

7. Atlan Leticron

Atlan Leticron Postmoderna pixel pusher

Coming to that,

Could you contact Ben?

He is suposed to do a run to Omegaton west today. (Friday)
    I already talked to him ingame a bit but I have to work this evening so am not able to organise the run :(

The run is to bring Yasic and some others to Club X-treme.

Would be great if the run takes place.

Thanks in advance.
    Ion

8. Ben Coyote

Ben Coyote The Blind Sniper

Hi Ion, Ben Coyote here,

Sorry about not getting back sooner, but I had some real life business to handle and in fact I did try to rouse up some people to help, however I got so few replies from the folks in question, that I'm afraid that the run had to be postponed

again I did try, but no one responded to my contacts However to make it up, I'll try to help on future runs (Provided that real life doesn't interviene)

Ben Coyote a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.