GoPro Published My Video!

Discussion in 'Other media' started by MitchyMoo, Apr 24, 2015.

1. MitchyMoo

MitchyMoo Captain

Hello fellow Entropians!

Some of you may know that I love to make video's, many of which have been focused around Entropia Universe's stunning environments. If you missed them, you can click bellow to find them all on my Gaming Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCedRcktRcc1lmHybNvyL4YQ

However, funnily enough, I also make video's on real life - particularly skiing and scuba diving. One such video was filming over 1 million tiny fish in a small cave in Grand Cayman. GoPro contacted me a few weeks ago asking if they could use my footage to create their own awesome edit, and they did!

Check it out:

Needless to say this is a lifetime achievement for me that GoPro themselves used my footage. I hope you liked it? Please be sure to share it around the web :)

Adios!

Mitchy :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Gratz Gratz x 1
  2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Very cool, but some how I expected a big ass shark to come at you from behind all those fish :)

I did some diving in the past but it was just training in a pool, there was no such thing as the PADI system back then and you had to do a full blown course complete with physics and stuff and it just took to much time in the end, so I quit. I did do a bit of snorkeling in some nice places, last one being Cuba in The Bay of Pigs a few years ago where we had some barracuda's and all sorts of other stuff. Was pretty nice as it has a vertical 300 meter drop all of a sudden, which gave me vertigo while swimming and I usually don't have vertigo ever :)

3. Neuromancer

Neuromancer Brainstormers Official Brain Glue

Congratz Mitchy

• Like Like x 1
  4. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

5. MitchyMoo

MitchyMoo Captain

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.