Greek Screenshot Contest

Discussion in 'Next Island News & Information' started by Meg, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Meg

Meg Next Island : Game Content Designer

We've all <a href="http://nextislandnews.com/2011/just-another-day-at-the-office/">been really busy</a> working on improvements and fixes for the ancient Greece time destination. (And I thought I didn't sleep before...) I'd really love some gorgeous screens of ancient Greece to add to <a href="http://www.nextisland.com/media/">our screenshot gallery</a>, but I gotta work on testing, quests and about a thousand other things to get Greece running the way we want to it be. Can you help me out? <strong>Can you take a beautiful picture of ancient Greece?</strong>

<strong>Rules:</strong> Take a screenshot of ancient Greece, and add it to this forum thread. You can include your avatar, other players, NPCs, mobs or no one at all, whatever you think shows Greece the best. If you want to take the UI out, you can hide this via Dashboard and Desktop Icons from the action library, and you can also hit N to cycle through target shapes until you get to the invisible one.

Contest ends Saturday March 19th, at midnight EST. (That's NYC time!)

<strong>First Prize:</strong> 250 Ped
    <strong>Second Prize:</strong> 150 Ped
    <strong>Third Prize: </strong>100 Ped

The best screens will also end up in <a href="http://www.nextisland.com/media/">the screenshot gallery on the Next Island site</a>. Let's see what you've got!

2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

So that will be Kitten who will win it, because nobody in their right minds will go there right now after all the stuff we hear from her.

3. Well I hope the VU will make going there easy. If not, Grats Kitten on winning :)

4. I want lots of people to come and have fun time and see all I have seen XD

I really hope theres a couple fixes in this thats all it needs just a couple key things

5. Ohhhh I will frame up a gorgeous shot when I get home from work then XD

6. Actually she's painting a better picture of it then I imagined :)

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. FYI I cant for the life of me actually see the comments on this thread

9. There we go once there was a new thing to click on in the whats new I can see it now ^.^

10. Meg

Meg Next Island : Game Content Designer

Hey, I'm OK w/ giving Kitten all the prizes! She should get some presents for all her work!

11. Go Kitten, GO!

12. Aww that would be pretty neato ^.^

I do love ancient greece look and the new mobs are very fun and cool other than some are not huntable with current equipment available

MEEEEGGG Will they fix my healing herbs and make that slaves sword I got UL so I can fix it? giving me a 20 pec (L) sword as a mission prize was pretty rude -.-

13. Oh and Meg thank you posting!!!! I was almost going to give up and head back to NI to sell some loots because I cant find an auction but now I have hope again. Kittens HATE ever giving up on anything and always do best hardest effort >-.-< Ever seen a kitten want to get up on the table? They not gonna give up even if they cant jump that high they will find a way.

>^.^<

14. ha ha I think it's fine that Kitten gets some reward for keeping us updated. However making a competition with multiple places for a single avatar is a little dumb.
    a) remove some flaws in the system
    b) make it one prize and name it for Kitten
    c) leave it as it is and look like a fool

15. [​IMG]

16. [​IMG]

17. [​IMG]

18. [​IMG]

19. You ruined Greece already???

But you haven't even been ruling for a week!!!

20. Well the god of that temple really ticked me off to I first beat him up and sent him to cry to Zeus then I kicked down his temple

-.-

The missing stone is because I took all that to make a giant worship statue to Kitten because I decided to invade their Pantheon

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.