Happy birthday Calypso Rescue Team

Discussion in 'Entropia Societies' started by Coachman, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Coachman

Coachman RESCUER

Today we are celebrating our fifth year into EU.

And here is a brief history on us.

The Calypso Rescue Team (CRT) was founded in late 2005 to help new explorers on the planet. Built on respect and friendship, every application to join our soc is carefully debated to ensure the balance is not upset within the soc. Our main objective is neither becoming a top dog society skillwise nor regarding the number of members. We want to create a high profile society that's well known for its helpful service and its individual personalties.

We are mainly a hunting soc but have branched into other skills too, though our principle activity will always be rescuing.We try to ensure fast rescues on demand. And the recent development on Calypso make us to have 2-3 rescues each day.

Many societies on Planet Calypso come and go. Some seem to vanish just as fast as they had been founded. Many Entropians probably even have a society biography, initially joining one or two socs before settling down in their home society. What remains among a number of inactive socs lying idle are those who justifiably claim to be "old" societies - either by age or because they have a history and prevailed the fast moving society life on Calypso. CRT is one of them. We are approaching our 5th anniversary with big steps now and are looking back on 60 months of successful rescues, fun events and good laughs with a bunch of great guys and girls. It's amusing and touching looking at the present times and at how far we came when thinking about how it all began: Four guys roaming the planet, hunting along and picking up a stuck OJ to take him back to the nearest TP when sudden global sealed their fate - The Calypso Rescue Team was born!

2. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Congratualtions on youir 5th ...have a good one :yay:

and many more happy years :tiphat:

3. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

HAPPY 5TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY ... you guys have always been one of my favorite societies, and I am very happy to see that you are still going strong. I was also happy to hear that after your society spotlight in the EntropiaTimes launch issue in September that your rescues have picked up as well. You guys deserve every success. My best to you always.

Catch up with you all soon for another adventure! :grouphug:

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Well done chaps! Excellent news!

Wistrel

PS The medusa RT seems to be somewhere folks need a boat to get away from. Thought I'd mention it in case you didn't know

5. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

Happy 5th chaps and chapettes. Brilliant work you do and a credit to this little universe of ours.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.