Happy NEW YEAR!

Discussion in 'Entropia Community' started by Menace, Dec 27, 2010.

1. ..... yeah right.... at the rate the community is headed there won't be such a thing as a "happy new year" here in the "Universe". There's been more bitching and whining over the last couple months than there has been in the last 2 years.

Difference is.... whining is usually about loot or noobs globaling/HoF'ing.

This past month it's been well known avatars bitching about everything from LA names in chat... to false accusations of "insider info"..... to acting like a spoiled child when something doesn't get posted on a forum to their liking.

As 2010 comes to a close we find ourselves stepping back and watching reputable avatars and player run services get drug through the mud by a handful of degenerates. NEVER in my time in-game have I seen so much happen in such a short period then witnessed a bull's eye get painted on the back of it all so quickly thereafter.

So here's to hoping that it all goes Nuclear in the next couple days so we can start fresh in 2011.

Some advice from someone who's lived a more "worldly" life than the vast majority here.....

1.) Worry about YOURSELF first!
    - Make sure YOU are being honorable, polite, and respectful
    - Make sure YOU represent your peers in a professional and mature manner
    - Make sure YOU do what you need in order to be happy.... it's alot easier than making the rest of the world miserable in hopes that it conforms to your liking.

2.) Every minute of your life that you spend bitching, whining, and being a jackass is a minute of your life you'll NEVER get back. Be positively productive.

3.) Don't make good, honest, hard working people suffer because you decide that your opinion is more important than the rest of the world's thus tarnishing the image of your friends/services. Speaking your mind when you're wearing blinders doesn't help ANYONE.

Anyway..... hope everyone at Entropia Planets has a safe holiday season and hopefully EP and ET Magazine survive the ever growing shit storm of bullshit and tarnished reputation that's growing more and more with each post on PCF. 2011 is a new year!

Menace

2. I like the, "make sure YOU are being honorable, polite, and respectful" part. If I could get these right half the time I would be e better person.

3. narfi

narfi Lost

yep we all get emotional from time to time, a good set of guidelines.

Happy New Year :)

narfi

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.