Hello and goodbye :)

Discussion in 'Greetings, Hello, Goodbye' started by Norbert, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Norbert

Norbert Cartoon Head

I crumbled during the end of pandemic with time on hands.

Am kinda enjoying sweating and chatting with people still there.

See how goes :D

Sweatflix is entertaining me for moment

Last edited: Feb 1, 2022
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Norbert

Norbert Cartoon Head

Oh and also great thanks for influencing me against "investing" a big stack of cash :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Wow, I remember both the Norbert as well as the CMOTD nick. Nice to see you around again (if shortly).

I agree with your conclusion. EU seems to have hit a dead end. The PPs pretty much all failed. No innovations, and a bunch of failed side projects. Like the past 10 years, precious little new blood seems to be coming in, while the frustration with lack of a clear roadmap, lack of care, lack of bug fixes, and abundance of exploits seems to drive old players out.

Anyway. Nice to see you!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Norbert

Norbert Cartoon Head

A lot of good folk left, but the sheer amount of stuff i found out from people (oldschool) left me with a salty taste. Cheats, shady meetings in bars, and many other things that defy any sense of morals and excellence. I could go on but it all really isn't worth the mental energy.

EU will always have a place in my memories, the dreams, the rubberbanding, the bugs most mostly the old community which sadly seems to have largely faded away. Maybe we all boomers now :D .

My regards to yourself and Lykke, and all the other old Entropians (Even McCormick :D ).

Sorry for lowering of decorum here, but sometimes one should just sing out these things :)
    Stay safe and be happy :)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
  5. narfi

narfi Lost

Hello, welcome, and good bye....
    I also am no longer here, but I try to stay in touch :)

6. Even McCormick...lovely :P ;D

Most elite avatars got sold (various times) by now.
    Its one big Mindark family by now (a handfull of people from England (London beeing the origin of all evil) and Sweden controlling everything)

Sometimes its just an EU elite gamer, purchasing others EU elite avatars,
    playing with 2 or 3 avatars at the same time...by botting. *yawn*

The very same avatars always keep screaming YEEEHAAAWWW when Mindark makes one of their empty promises. (One might wonder if these posts are created by one of their bots as well. x'D)

The game is slowly dying since 2009, but money launderaaehhh loyal patrons and so called investors keep the pyramid alive,
    by lying into each others faces....smiling.

Such threads show indeed that this forum has done great educational work and Im proud beeing a part of it.
    Sure, hardcore gamble addicts and fanboys simply will never ever understand this, but my threads were never aimed at those poor souls anyway.

I admit, the mental energy wasted on this was gigantic...but it always seemed it was worth it, when people like you step forward. :)

And damn, by now this is one big pile of lies, crimes and failures. What a show. ^^

• Hussked Hussked x 1
  7. Norbert

Norbert Cartoon Head

Keep up the good work my salty friend, and I have to admit you made me chuckle many times over the years.

However I was always one to check around, and so i must also thank certain un-named people both in game and past in game that allowed me to join all the dots (as well as yourself).

Stay safe Sir, and know that another soul (wallet) is saved.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.