Hello.

Discussion in 'Greetings, Hello, Goodbye' started by Chinsei, Aug 30, 2017.

1. So, outside of the generic name for this topic um..

I just wanted to say Hiya...i've played Entropia in the past and am kinda restarting i didn't get very far the first time i played and am slowly trying to get into the game again. but it seems a slow process, to find things to do.

i thought i'd make this as an also kinda petition to join some society who might help me learn how to play Entropia, while doing something productive in the process.

i would rather do things that avoid PVP directly. so things like mining, trading, crafting, would be preferably.

i don't have a space ship or anything just a couple of limited Heli's >.> but yeah..

um hi, and i look forward to playing with people. i'm on planet Calypso <.< though travelling to other worlds is cool too!

2. Tass

Tass Administrator

Welcome back :)

3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Hiya I'm on Calypso, feel free to say hi. I'm not the best person for advice though as I "play" in weird ways that wouldn't agree with most gamers. I can't offer soc membership either - although you wouldn't want to join a soc with mostly just me in it :D

See you on Caly hopefully.

Wistrel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.