Planet Arkadia: Help in portuguese language

Discussion in 'Planet Arkadia' started by denilson, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Sou brasileiro, entendo muito pouco de ingles e gostaria de receber ajuda em portugues, sera que tem algum tutor brasileiro ou portugues que possa me ajudar.

Obrigado.

2. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

De que ajuda você precisa? Não posso dizer o português mas posso usar o tradutor:-)

3. hi George,

i am using translate too.

i am newbie and i have been playing for a 2 weeks, my main interest is crafting.
    but first I want to find an activity that hunting does not always give prejudice. I'm hunting Halix with a MAKO L1, and lose about 6 PEDs in each new sword I buy.

4. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

The challenge of this game is the fact that you need to play really smart to make some money.

Not sure if hunting with a MAKO L1 is good or not, but I know you don't want to judge your income by just a few creatures. In the long run you will make more money, probably not make a profit, but you will get more back.

With the rifle from the TT I have been close to making profit in TT value on Halix, so you should be able to do that as well, BUT I have killed more then 2000 of them, so again don't judge your income by small hunts.

5. ok, thanks for help.

I will try kill 2000 halix with Herman ARK 8R and reevaluate a situation after.

6. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

For me just going out and killing x amount of creatures is not the way to play this game, I need to have other stuff to do in order to keep it interesting. This means, try to explore the planet and learn about the creatures on it. Talk to people and try to lear as much as you can from them. Keep track of your hunts and see how you are doing, either with an Excel sheet or you could try the beta verion of our hunting log in the wiki

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/User:RAZER/HuntingLog.

There is some free stuff to do on the planet and exploring is the one I liked the most.

p.s. get the Halix mission from the IFn terminal, so you get some free skills while hunting Halix.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.