Hi

Discussion in 'Greetings, Hello, Goodbye' started by Acronoid, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Hello everyone
    I'm acronoid. I'm a real noob. I started playing in 2006 and I still don't know what I'm doing here :D

I found this way to the forum thanks to MS9 and Wistrel; and I see some really familiar names here. :yay:
    I already wondered where you all went to (leaving me behind in that scary PCF forum, with Serica watching over my fingers all the time).

Now I call a :grouphug:

Greetz Acronoid

*disclaimer: Serica is actually nice, but she's kinda a bit to, hmm, how to put this nicely..., strict?

• Like Like x 3
  2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Crap, he found us ...

Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

Welcome my friend, glad to see you here, and I doubt very much that you will regret it. You made a really nice comment to me in the game not too long ago about my writing, and I really appreciated that very much. Would like you to know that Tass and RAZER have tirelessly worked hard to collect most of my work during my time associated with EU (8-1/2+ yrs) in the MindStar Media section of this forum under Entropia Media since I shut down the MSM website.

Much respect to them and lots of hugs for the effort, and continued effort to make a nice place for the writing I've done over the years. I think there's more somewhere, but I'll have to get with Tass about that.

I think you'll recognize a lot of old familiar faces here, and will appreciate their contributions, as well as the many types of discussions that take place at EP without someone constantly looking over your shoulder. It's a nice blend of community old and new friends that makes the experience a great one, not to mention the awesome staff that are constantly working to expand features and make it even better.

Looking forward to more of your great posts because you give real thought to what you write, whether anyone agrees with it or not, and I totally respect that.

Cheers! :beerchug:

4. narfi

narfi Lost

Hey hey :)

5. narfi

narfi Lost

I agree, I actually have a lot of respect for JC and Serica, but I like it better here ;)

6. Hi and welcome :)

7. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Yay! you came! Sorry I ran off to Monria last night instead of coming to say hi. Its quite impressive by the way. If you like caves come to Monria. Also Jamira's appartment inspired me. EVERY Entropian should have one like it. Not the building per say but a "home" they can decorate. Its stupid that it costs so much for this which would add a whole fascet of game play that is traditionally popular.

I wish Mindark would rethink the appartment paradyme... if people were getting more items say for appartments in loot I think a lot more people would be looking for homes to fill with them.

I wonder how many appartments/houses/castles we have in game total and how many are owned... I think a lot of them are rather undesirable though... I don't think I'd ever consider one that didn't have sunsets or a beach view for example ;)

Wistrel

8. Rings a bell or two this does (yep that's Yoda speak...). I also started in 2006 and had been playing for over 7 years, but have to admit I didn't really know what I was doing either, well at least for the first four months or so. I couldn't for instance understand why I couldn't kill a Foul Adult with a Breer P5A 50 rpm because I hadn't twigged the skilling system.

9. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Welcome to "Club Avoid a Special Moderator" ;-) Saw several posts of this kind lately here (including mine).

Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
  10. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

http://monria.com/forum/index.php?threads/event-win-an-apartment-by-posting-monrian-screenshots.247/

11. Serica?

PlanetCalypsoForum Message
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    Rule 2.9. Excessive Complaining. Probably not surprising coming from the developer group of another game.
    Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Ahhh... Serica... The girl full with wrong assumptions... Yeah i know her...

12. they do love that button don't they, them mods... lol I bet it gives them some kind of power trip feeling like the masters of the forum :)) what a reason tho... excessive complaining, lol wtf

13. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

lol - it took some effort to be permabanned at PCF but finaly it worked. But not Serica did it. It was this guy who called himself "teacher".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.