Hi

Discussion in 'Adopt a Newbie Foundation' started by kokinaru, Jul 2, 2011.

1. hello everyone i am a newbie and i am looking for help in the adopt a newbie fundation
    im new to the game and i dont know what to do could someone please help me
    my name is dark lyve gil

2. Lerp

Lerp blind combantant

Hi welcome Kokinaru. I dont know about the ANF sometimes they are a bit quiet.
    What you could ask for is a mentor. Some of the older players know how to help guide you into the game.
    They can give you advice on armr and weapons or trades.
    About all I can tell you as a starter player is to use the items found in the TT. Short for Trade Terminal.
    Its a blue terminal ingame. Its blue on my screen anyhow. It will say Trade Terminal when you point at it.
    All the items in it are good to lean the game with. Hard to make mistakes if you read the info provided with the items.
    Oh you will need to deposite a bit of money to get thoes items.
    If you have no moneys yet, you will find an item in your bag. Its a tool to help you "sweat creatures"
    If you have any trouble with it you can ask anyone ingame and they should be able to tell you how to use it and what for.

You may just want info on the adopt a newbie foundation. All I can suggest is keep sending them private mail or look in the society section and maybe pick one of thoes you like. If its to quiet maybe quit and try another.
    I hope you find a society you like. Often while you are in game you may see a group of people in a society. If you see a group of them together It may be a good one to join. Any society you see as a group in the game playing together-it dont get much better then them. I hope I have been of some help. dont take any wooden peds.

3. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Hey :) welcome to Entropia Planets and the Universe.

Dalas, who is now running the Adopt a Newbie foundation, recently moved and also got a little baby and for that reason he has been a little quiet BUT he told us the other day he will still keep and eye and be active and help newcomers in the foundation.

Otherwise, the foundation also has a society called Adopt a Newbie society (I believe). In game you should be able to apply directly in the soc terminals. Just search for the name and then apply and see :)

But if you have any questions do not hesitate asking on the forum - there's a lot of friendly people here ready to help.

Best of luck

4. Dalas

Dalas ANF Master & "Death Limited" Healer

Hey kokinaru,

It shows a lot that you even bother coming to the Forums and posting that you need help. Props for that, and I hope you've learned something since posting. If not I will be happy to arrange to meet you in-world to give you an investigatory introduction to draw out what direction to send you in from where you stand right now.

Right now it's bed time for me, but tomorrow is another day and I will PM you then. From there we can meet up and see where we get with that :)

Hope you check this thread in time, and if not at least your Inbox tomorrow.

Cheers!

Dalas.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hello there,

Welcome to Entropia and EntropiaPlanets. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.