HiddenBurger-Crouching Easter Egg

Discussion in 'Calypso Missions and Events' started by Burgerman, Apr 7, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Burger is hiding again. :D

After 10am MA game time on Sunday, I will post the picture and you can try to find me. :search:

The prize this time is an Easter Egg full of yummy things. :surprise:

2. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Here is a picture of the Easter Egg that is the prize I have arranged for this contest. :)

Attached Files:

• egg.jpg
      egg.jpg
      File size:
      7.4 KB
      Views:
  3. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Well, I had another look at that Easter Egg this morning, and it looks a bit different to last night. I think the melchi water I was drinking had been spiked with some of that papplon-rum, which made my eyesight fuzzy. ( I blame Bunny!!! )

And for those that haven't experienced papplon-rum yet, let me tell you that it is very tasty, very nasty and probably close to toxic stuff. My last experience with papplon-rum involved me and three Calumosoid females and a Chirpie, but I will leave telling that tale until another time. :hehe:

Here is the updated picture of the Easter Egg prize.
    hmm I wonder what yummy things are hidden inside it?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

Hmmmm You seem to have some strange habits I don't know about. The rum also has hallucinating effects also LOL So dream on.

Nice looking egg by the way. :D

5. Hmmm very cryptic burger.
    Would it be too obvious to say that there's a mindforce implant in there?

6. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Hehe, well done. Yes it is a NeoPsion Aa Mindforce implant, which contains the following yummy things:
    - Lesser Heal Chip
    - Minor Nerve Blast Chip
    - Minor Focus Chip
    - Lesser Teleport Chip
    - 200 Mind Essence
    as shown in the picture.

The contest picture is an unretouched screenshot, with an orange grid overlaid. Because of the foliage and my clothing colours, even I was barely able to locate myself in the original screenshot. The effect of resizing the picture smaller has made me even less visible.
    So this contest might be based more on guessing my location, rather than actually finding me. However I assure you I am not hiding behind a tree, and the solution picture has been prepared and saved to disk. I still request one answer only per person, but if nobody has found me by tomorrow, I will let you post another answer each. So it is a little more based on luck than skill ( a bit like EU :hehe: ) but it is free to enter and so I hope you all join in the fun and post an answer.

Also, when viewing the picture, Bunny found a rather spooky face that looks like a baby. If you find the spooky face I will have a mystery prize for you.

Good luck. :D

Attached Files:

7. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

A guess :confused:

Burgerman in A-2 and the spooky face in G-3.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Ok Burger,

I say top right of 4C, engage the crossing of the fingers!

• Like Like x 2
  9. And yes I agree with Phoenix for G3 spooky face

10. I think Burgerman is standing at C5 :confused:

there is a doll lying at B3 :oops:

and i cannot find a babyface :rolleyes:

no warranty , maybe this a effect of a wet birthdayparty yesterday :Beer:

• Like Like x 2
  11. hidden burger ,,,,, b3?????

scary face g3

• Like Like x 2
  12. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

If I may clarify a little here. The baby is not spooky in itself, just spooky because it is in this picture at all LOL But it is just a face of a baby. There are quite a few "spooky" faces in this picture BUT only the baby wins a prize. Makes me think MA people are home chopping up old photos LOL.

• Like Like x 2
  13. He is indeed standing in C5, clearly visible :D gratz ;)
    The babyface is in H4, i think. A little small greenish blue circle that somehow looks like a ... babyface.

• Like Like x 2
  14. G5 I think I can see a burger - can't find a baby yet tho...

• Like Like x 2
  15. has to be A1 just has to be...

• Like Like x 6
  16. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Recently Bunny and I watched a creepy movie called "The Return". A good movie, involving a little girl, spooky and with a few little frights during it.
    Well after watching it, Bunny was then looking at the hiddenBurger pic, when she noticed the baby face. So it was spooky to me because of course we just finished watching a spooky movie. :hehe:

It has been amazing to see how many other faces can be found in this picture, as well as what looks like a doll, and a rifle. I hope you all had some fun searching the picture, and I thankyou all for joining in the contest. :)

As to the spooky baby face, the one Bunny saw was at G-5. It reminded me of a cherub face. So thankyou Phunksta for thinking I am a cherub. :rotfl:

Attached is the picture of G-5 with the cherub type face.
    Congratulations Phunksta. :D Your mystery prize is ( Burger rummages in his storage locker ) an L/Murdand Groover carbine. :hunter:

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2007
  17. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

It is indeed A-1. I was wearing a mix of orange and purple skinned clothes.

Congratulations Moon for the correct answer A-1. :ok:

I've sent you a message regarding meeting times to collect your Easter Egg full of yummy items.

Thankyou and +rep from me to all those who posted here. ;-) :yahoo:

Attached Files:

18. Gratz Moon and Phunksta :D

Thank you Burgerman for another awesome contest :=D>:

19. well done!
    But who's standing at C5? :D

20. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Nobody is, I was alone in the area when I took the screenshot. It's interesting how easy our minds can create faces or human shapes from patterns. I think it must be how our minds are programmed to recognise faces so well.

Maybe it is Lootius at C-5, captured here for the first time in a screenshot. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.