Highest Hof Monthly

Discussion in 'About EntropiaPlanets' started by Lerp, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Lerp

Lerp blind combantant

Pick the date the higest HoF will land on and earn peds.

2. Lerp

Lerp blind combantant

Purchase a day for 20 peds. If the highest HoF for that month lands on the day you picked then you get 50% of the total amount collected for the month shown and Entropiaplanets gets the other 50%.
    So for a full month the player who purchased the day of the highest Entropia HoF for month shown will earn 310 peds and Entropiaplanets.com will be donated 31 USD via forum donation link. Not bad for a 20 ped purchase.
    If no one has purchased the day of the highest HoF then the player who is closest will win. In case of tie the the two players will split the win. Each day may only be purchased one time. So for a tie it would need to be an empty day. Every month is a win.

[​IMG]
    each post will be added. To purchase a day just post your day in this thread.
    You may pay the 20 ped now or wait untill the forum and the the player has been paid for the month.
    Ill take the risk not you.

This is a thousand year old chineese numbers game.
    20 ped could turn into 310 ped for you and 31 USD for the Entropiaplanets.com

This is not approved by Entropiaplanets.com

I have purchased 3 days myself.
    Whats in it for me? I dont have to pay a fee on 31 USD exchange each month.
    I may even win and that would be cool too.
    The forum allways wins.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ill take sunday the 10. Weekends seem to be good for me.

4. Lerp

Lerp blind combantant

Ill go outside the forums to see if I can get a few more to 'bet' on this month.
    Each time I log onto the game I put in chat"Visit entropiaplanets.com and read press from planet partners and players."
    anything like this would help us all. It only takes one to read what you put in chat and it could help this forum grow.

Its true the house/entropiaplanet gets 50% of the take and that hurts the odds of the game. Next month I may make it like 75/25. This may help. I never read how the chineese split the % but I know the house recieved something.
    It would take a math wizz to figure out all the possible ways to play and win at this number game. Thats why it was so popular for so many years with the chineese and then the bookies of the west.
    The more days you buy the better your chances the less days you buy the higher you pay back would be. Also the placement of the days you buy would change your % if you buy your days next to mine then you would also get the empty days if no one bought them. Empty days pay out to the player who purchased the closest one.

Its a fun game if you think it out and tried to play the odds.

5. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Master Of Entropia

u sure Mindark wont ban u soon?

6. Lerp

Lerp blind combantant

Oh maybe they wont want me doing this. If so this will be my last month.
    I hope its ok. I would enjoy betting against another. It only takes one or two to make this fun.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.