highest hp

Discussion in 'Professions and Skills' started by Shearer, Apr 4, 2007.

Tags:
  1. i know there is another thread were you can show off your skills, i was wondering how high the hp can go up to, i still on a measly 95, im sure it was bunny who has 147

just wondering how high it can actually go up to, is there any particular trick to get it higher,, for example sweating neconcu:D

• Like Like x 12
  2. doh, just realised this should have went in thread below entitled skills:rolleyes: , its 3am and just finished work........ half asleep

• Like Like x 4
  3. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

Yes Homer?
    Are they exactly the same?
    And thread were you can show off your skills he or I was wondering how high the hp can go up to he or she still on a measly 95 im sure it was bunny who has 147 just wondering how high it can actually go up to is there any particular trick to ge is half asleep.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

Sadly mine hp is only 133. Burgerman and Klod are both much higher. :(

• Like Like x 6
  5. The highest health you can reach is not known ,
    the highest real existing health ingame is around 300 i think :53:

• Like Like x 7
  6. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

With hit points like that I could pull the legs off a spider with no armor and slap him to death hehehehehehehe:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

• Like Like x 6
  7. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Mine is still at 91, lol!

I doubt there is a limit in health because it seems there is no limit in skills either. Of course after you reach "Entropia Master" in a skill, you don't get a new rank but still the skill grows, isn't that right?

• Like Like x 7
  8. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

After you reach Entropia Master you can pK Marco. :evil:

Ooo that alone is motivation for me to keep skilling. :rotfl:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2007
    • Like Like x 6
  9. Dont think there isa roof on heaalth lvl, in time it will be so slow though it feels like ur skilling backwards

Best trick to get more health is sadly to chip certain skills as athletics, courage and when time come coolness to boost ur health a little extra.

If u plan to only gain health by skilling I would suggest u go for close combat with swords or axes to gain both good defense skills and health bonus related skills.

This can be done economical if u just dont go for to high lvl mobs, use armour but not a to good one, get in close on mobs and just hack n slash until u just have to do something else.

• Like Like x 8
  10. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

Great tip Klod. Hack and Slash....Hmmmm sounds like a rock CD LOL. But yes it is probably the best way. As I don't believe in buying skills I guess I better sharpen up my swords next month and have a go at snarksnots :D

• Like Like x 6
  11. my hp is only 103 (atm...)
    You can get a really high HP if you have a huge amount of skills. IIRC neomaven has a stunning 310 hitpoints, 220 chipped i assume :)

• Like Like x 5
  12. I think close combat must help as my hp is 96 already and my skills are awful I haven't been playing that long either. I am a mad axeman with my best skill is longblades currently at 1.1k and rising.

• Like Like x 8
  13. Ludde

Ludde HOF HUNTER

If you skill alot of different skills then you gain HP faster.

By the way i have 132 HP

• Like Like x 8
  14. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

Update on my health points. They are 147 at the moment.

I killed my first Kingfisher today and thought Ohhh this is not so hard. So then I killed my second. Wow easy stuff. Then I got to the third. He took one look at me and ZAP, critical hit me for 168. Hmmmm back to the drawing board :rotfl:

• Like Like x 11
  15. Kets

Kets Cranky Old EuC Reporter

I'm only a third of the way to spiders-leg-pulling at 99 hp.

• Like Like x 4
  16. I have 95 HP now. Hopefully one day, I will be as good as Kets!

• Like Like x 5
  17. Kets

Kets Cranky Old EuC Reporter

:rofl:You're killin' me. :rofl:

• Like Like x 5
  18. My health is 106. I can say it's definatly due to close combat. Since I loose way too much just killing mobs. I like to use goblin or pixie armor to sweat a kerberos dry, then kill it. Not only does it help with your skills, but it seems to be the only way for me to keep any kind of a ped count.

• Like Like x 6
  19. I think my HP is 98 ill need to confirm later on

• Like Like x 6
  20. For those of you who want to know how to get your HP up, this is something I found on Entropia Forum to be useful. You must have X number of skills in Y skill to recieve 1 Health Point.

As you can see from this list, you only need 200 Skill points in Commando, to recieve 1 health. But for most of the common skills that all of us have, you have to have 1600 in that skill to recieve 1 health from it.

So a combination of all your skills does accumulate to adding up health. Anyways, I hope this helps out.

1. -200---- - Commando
    2. -320---- - Courage
    3. -400---- - Coolness
    4. -533,3-- - Athletics
    5. -533,3-- - Melee Combat
    6. -800---- - Dexterity
    7. -800---- - Combat Sense
    8. 1600---- - Perception
    9. 1600---- - Serendipity
    10. 1600---- - Combat Reflexes
    11. 1600---- - Handgun
    12. 1600---- - Rifle
    13. 1600---- - Weapons Handling
    14. 1600---- - Drilling
    15. 1600---- - Mining
    16. 1600---- - Prospecting
    17. 1600---- - Surveying
    18. -
    19. 40* - Agility
    20. 40* - Intelligence
    21. 40* - Psyche
    22. 40* - Strength

• Like Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.