How a Shared Loot could be fun

Discussion in 'Professions and Skills' started by RexDameon, Nov 12, 2010.

1. How a Shared Loot could be fun

I think the shared loot idea is a great idea really to bring the community together. But it has to be done right.
    I think of back in the old robot wars before Cryengine and how there was just massive spawns and it was an all out war.
    But the messiest part was just trying to stick to your own mobs.

I think the problem is two fold.

1. I think shared loot should be not on the big bad ass mob type mobs. It should be on the large waves of mobs. I think back to the old robot wars how much cooler it would have been for us to like stand our ground at the edge of a city all of us united and just firing away at everything like you would in a real war. But then some special ops (our ubers) going in for the big kill on the big bulks (mob boss)

2. Loot that is shared should be Ammo nothing else no items. Items should come from the bosses and from good teams. Thats not to say we can't have smaller bosses for less skilled players with different items.Ammo will split nicely between everyone and will make it so that people will just keep firing (win win for MA/FPC and us really).

Or how would you guys suggest to make the event fun where everyone can fire and not be thinking about the PED and just be like a real war? ​

2. I agree. Point 2: any stackable would be ok in my opinion.

Yesterday I went for some shooting around old Hadesheim. So far I like this new trigger happy feature called Shared loot.

In the middle there was a mix of Shared Loot mobs and regular bots, made it a bit tricky at times. They should make specific areas Shared looot, not only certain mobs.
    That might also help if some are not happy about others shooting at everything - just stay out of those places.

Extra annoying: Now in areas with other green dots and regular mobs it's quite a challenge to hunt with the text alignment bug. :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.