How to Compare Weapons for economy and pick the best weapon for you.

Discussion in 'Tutorials, Guides and Help' started by Venture Bros, Feb 17, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

Introduction:
    There are many ways of hunting in Entropia Universe, and everyone has their own opinion on the best way to play the game. Personally I think that doing the most damage per pec is what matters to get the best results. That means that you get the most damage out of each PED (or PEC rather) to try to minimize your expenses.

This tutorial will guide you through the process of comparing different weapon options you have available. I won't be telling you what guns to use, but what I will do is show you how to compare the options you have available to yourself to pick the one that is best for you.

The tool we will be using is http://www.entropedia.info/WeaponCompare.aspx please visit the link in your browser in another window. No download or registration is required, however if you sign up to the website you will be able to save your avatars skill levels so you will not need to input it every time.

[​IMG]

Tutorial:
    Input the weapon name of the gun you want to compare in the are labeled above "Weapon Name Here" and select it from the drop down list. Choose an amplifier if you have one or want to compare one.

Then input your relevant HIT and DMG levels for the profession of the weapon you are comparing. This is to ensure you can get the correct information if a gun is still in an SIB (Skill increase bonus) period.

Below is an example of one of my favorite gun and amp combos compared to a Opalo with an amp.

[​IMG]

Conclusion:
    As you can see you can deal out more Dmg/PEC which over time will add up to more damage output for the same budget, which is more kills and more loot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.