How to get to twin peaks and some more questions.

Discussion in 'Guides and help' started by The Beast Gonzalez, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Hello, i have a couple questions. First one is how do i get to twin peaks from Port Atlantis? all the guides i've found have old maps on them or wrong coordinates....

Second question is i started playing with my friend, we bought 2 swords ( one long sword, does 8-26dmg and other one is short sword 3-8dmg ), but we can't find what monsters to kill, because they are either too strong or don't drop enought peds for us to repair our weapons so we wouldn't lose money. Thanks!

2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

As far as I know Twin Peaks is at 77777, 7667and you can go there in several ways. One of them is to just walk there, or buy a vehicle, or hitchhike with someone that has a vehicle.

About creatures to kill, well you have to find the smaller ones, Combibo, Daikiba, Snable Snot, Shinkiba and stick with low maturities (Young, Mature). Also around Swamp Camp there are Puny mobs, which are easy to kill for even the smallest of weapons.

The trick to making money in this game is to play smart and try to find a setup in gear that suits your style of play and skills. For these small mobs the longsword might be a bit overkill, so I would stick to the short one, if you wanna stick to swords. I would get an Solomate Opalo and start shooting them, but that's just me. Also if they still kill you a lot, I would get yourself a FAP (Fast Aid Pack) instead of armor. Armor only decays and cost money and a FAP also decays, but give skills in the process.

Be prepared to loose money most of the time, but IF you play smart it is possible to come close to a 90-100% return on your 'investment' and with the occasional bigger loot, you might even get a small profit. But understand that the general belief is that you can only get a 90% return on all your hunts (in the long run, some hunts will be 50% and some will be 150%) and that the rest (to make a profit) you would have to get by selling your loot to other players.

This game is not an easy game where you can make money right away (or at all), but most of the time you have to invest money to make money and then play very smart and eco. You have to understand that the money people make in this game come from other people that loose it, just like in the real world, and most likely you are one of the people loosing it (just like me and most other people).

What most people do here, is deposit some real money every month or so and find a way of playing the game to make that last for a month, before depositing some more money. Sometimes you get lucky and you can skip a month and sometime you are unlucky and don't last a month and to keep the money in check the trick is not to add more money that month, but do fun stuff for free.

Hope I didn't scare you to much, but I think it is best to tell people the truth.

3. hmm, thanks for the coords, but maybe you ment 77777, 76677, not 77777, 7667?
    also, maybe you know what is the fastest route with a car? because i always get killed by robots or other monsters that shoot me :(

4. RAZER

Sorry I don't but if you encounter mobs that kill you just drive around them.

5. RAZER

and yes I meant 77777, 76673

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.