Humble Pie – Gold Rush - Hunting Division 2014 – Official Statement

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by EntropiaPlanets, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Posted by David Dobson over at Arkadia Forum
    -----

Firstly, my apologies for the time it’s taken to respond to concerns posted here on Arkadia Forum regarding the keys for the Aakas Instances. Until an investigation was completed I was unable to comment.

I can confirm, and hence eat some humble pie that my advice was wrong. The value of the keys was not passed through into the loot of the instances as it was supposed to do. It was certainly going to the loot (I knew 100% it wasn’t coming through as earnings), however it wasn’t paying out as it was supposed to. Mindark and Arkadia Studios have worked together to confirm what was happening and agree upon what shall be done about it.

1. All participants will be fully refunded the TT value of the keys used since the last update (VU2014.4 on 9th December 2014). Please be patient as it may take some weeks before all refunds have been completed.
    2. The winners of Arkadia Gold Rush Hunting Event will be awarded their prizes.
    3. The Aakas instances will remain closed until the next update due early March 2015.
    4. A new event will be run following the next update due in March, details will be provided once confirmed.

I’d like to thank everyone for their patience with us while we sorted it out. I’ve been reading the forum posts and was pleased to see how many people maintained their trust in Arkadia that we would do the right thing.

If anyone is ever in doubt about how the Arkadia team will handle a given situation, I’d encourage you to read about our culture as a companyhttp://planetarkadia.com/arkadia-studio/

Kind regards,

Dave Dobson
    CEO – Planet Arkadia

[source]

Attached Files:

2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

To my knowledge it has been done once before that players were compensated and that was also something that had happened on Arkadia. Seems David understands the game and its players pretty good. But also a thumbs up for MA this time for working with him and agreeing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Good to see that DD is being very honest and that players that took part will be fully refunded.

4. A refund is likely not what is happening. This has to be coming directly out of pocket from Arkadia Studios as I doubt they made 100% the value of the keys. Keep that in mind that it is more costly for them than simply refunding.

Also, isn't the approx date of PP updates suppose to be a secret? Kind of leaked that one there guys.
    1. The Aakas instances will remain closed until the next update due early March 2015.

5. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Think we have been told dates on VU's well in advance before.
    And I guess it depends on who made the screw-up, the A-team or MA out of who's pocket the money comes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Well MA posted the official date now so I guess it wasn't much of a "leak" lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.