Hunter for Hire

Discussion in 'Entropia Services' started by Ur Worst Nightmare, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Avatar: Ur Worst Nightmare
    Stats: As of Dec 16 2011
    - HP 149.9, Agil 73, Str 60, Int 50, Psy 39, Stam 7
    - Evader 25.9
    - Dodger 22.5
    - BLP rifle hit/dmg 48.9/43.7
    - Laser rifle hit/dmg 47.2/41
    - BLP pistol hit 36.5
    - Laser pistol hit 35
    - Longblade hit/dmg 30.5/30.8
    - Paramedic 25.75

Weapons: Embra Laser Sword (Adjusted) tier 2.8
    Maxed on: CB26, LR59, (almost LR63), HL11, CAP404, (almost X1),
    Amp: Dante, Beast, A104, damage enhancers
    Armor: Pixie, Adj Pixie, Goblin, Hunter, Shogun, Gremlin
    Plates: 2A, 5B, 6A
    Attachments: 2x Hunnir Sight, Jzar Scope

You pay: Ammo, weapon decay, and amp decay.

I pay: Armor decay, fap decay, damage enhancers, and attachment decay.

Why? I hunt fast, I practically live in EU, and maybe you are too busy mining/crafting ubers to go hunt... maybe you are too lazy to hunt for yourself and you want something a mob drops... maybe you just want some extra dps on your side (team settings can be set).

What you keep: You keep all loot except in the instance I am hunting a mob over level 30 (consistantly) in which case there is a maximum of 10% loot deduction for mobs over level 30 for excessive armor repairs (if needed), if hunt has bad loot I will lower the costs because nobody likes to lose, also if I have extra and you dont profit, i'll send some PED your way to even it out).

NOTES:
    - I love eco fappers! You fap, I pay, we both win.
    - I am also a level 25.75 paramedic so I could double as a healer if the situation arises.
    - Don't ask me to hunt Fresco with a CB19+Beast or something silly like that! :mad:
    - I can travel between planets.
    - As much as it pains me... if I happen to loot an UnL weapon while hunting with your PED then *gulp* yes, its yours.
    - I can craft the oils I loot if that is your choice. The same rules apply, you keep all loot.

Future improvements:

- streaming
    - UnL weapons for better service

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.