I don't have much time ...

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Lykke TheNun, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Working every evening on EntropiaTimes magazine for March. I still need so much - but I can already tell it will be awesome.

I just don't have much time left - and it's even more tight because of my RL job. I'm so tired in the evenings - and still need a major part of the pictures and actual content, which makes it difficult to shape.

But I can't wait having the printed version in my hands :yay:

------

Still on Next Island, and have to say that hunting with Opalo up there goes pretty well. No, I don't get ubers and yes, it's boring - but I break even and even profit a little :) What more can you ask after years of loosing? :D

I am also learning to appriciate the silence up there. I don't mind that I don't run into people all the time. And when I do it's mostly newcomers who can use a hand - and I have flewn not that few around to teleporters. But it's fun and gives the game a purpose again :)

------

My new job is really awesome and I love that it only takes me 25 minutes in a warm car to get there (compared to 2 hours in a cold train packed with people before ... EACH way). People are nice and there's plenty of tasks - both administrative and creative. Which is really cool! :thumbup:

------

We had to get the kitten sterilised because she got in heat every second week. It was horrible to hear her scream and call and complain all day long. She crawled around on the floors, trying to cuddle with everything she saw ... a carpet, a chair leg, Peter's guitar ... and she just fell in front of you to pet with your feet and often we where about to step on her! When she then started to pee on the things to mark her territory, I just had enough! Poor Lille. So now we got her sterilised, and what a cute little cat she is, underneath the horrible scary horny beast :) I am so happy we got our kitten back lol ... she would probably bite our toes off though, if she knew what we've done ... :whistle:Oh well ... some gets some, and some gets Nun ... :nana:

------

Off to bed again ... it's already near 8pm ... :disgust: damn being old lol ...

2. narfi

narfi Lost

That really is a lot about what I have enjoyed on Rocktropia as well. My visits to Calypso seem so hectic and people and chaos everywhere. Makes it nice to get back to the quiet again.

narfi

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.