I miss PVP

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by Nebu, Apr 26, 2010.

1. I miss PVP.

I miss the time when auto-aim didn't work, and you actually had to aim to hit an enemy.

I miss the time when you had to shoot slightly in front of someone to hit them. Even if it was due to lag, it did add some more realism.

I miss the time when PVP fights 1vs1 were trying to get behind the opponent to make them miss. Nowadays most fights are standing facing each other and strafing.

I miss the good old rig wars with 15+ ppl on each side.

I miss the time when PVP was just as much about RL skills as it was about gear and ingame skills.

Disclaimer: Those are just my opinions and this is the reason why I've withdrawn from EU lately, 90% of my online-time pre VU10 was spent in PVP afterall.

Btw, is there no PVP section here or did I just not look hard enough?

2. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

I thinkl sitram had a similar thread on this topic. How tiers have changed the balance of power in pvp i.e. made it meaningless...

3. I'm talking about something different here though. Yeah, the tier system also threw PVP out of balance, but that doesn't bother me as much as this change of the aiming system.

4. CycoKick

CycoKick Notorius cK

Yeah, I know what u mean mate.

U used to be god in just vigi and with a LR compared to people in infil with LR just since ur movements where the shit..

No more skill in pvp now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.