I need help

Discussion in 'Tutorials & guides' started by Gravel, Jul 6, 2012.

1. I spent a lot of time on NI some months ago. I completed all the available quests then and went to Ancient Greece several times. I am back on NI now after spending time on Calypso. I can't find the portal to Ancient Greece now and I cannot repeat the quests needed to located it. It was under a waterfall about 136156, 86952,148 then. Did it move or what?
    thanks

2. No, it doesn't seem to have moved. The portal is at 136175, 87224, 179.

3. Thanks I found it. I forgot I had to climb up a level. I kept going in at water level.

4. Keep in mind that since a few VU's back you can teleport directly to Orpheus cave so you don't actually have to drive/fly/swim there any more :)

5. Meg

Meg Next Island : Game Content Designer

That's correct, it hasn't moved, but once you have discovered it, you can then teleport there from other Next Island TPs, so you don't have to make that long run each time you visit Greece!

6. aia

aia

The TP is where it's always been - but the catch is that it vanished from maps and if you've been there before the VU, you need to go to Orpeus cave again to re-register it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.