If only MA posted updates like this.... (yes, again - I will probably keep banging on about this))

Discussion in 'Other games and gaming' started by Wistrel, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Latest update from Planet Explorers team, fantastic detail/info level:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Wow a lot of awesome stuff. And the game looks very similar to a game I once knew and loved.

any one know how many players a server can support?

3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

In the multiplayer? I can't remember, it would have been in one of the updates on the kickstarter page. I know they've been struggling with the multiplayer though. Primarily the game is a content driven single player story based experience though. However you can do other things too.

I'm a backer but behind on the updates though :) Check my next post about another game I just found that reminds me a lot of entropia but isn't an MMO alas.

Wistrel

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

(ack deleted own post)

Can't remember how many, it will be in one of the updates on the KS page though. MP is relatively new and is still very much a work in progress, I think they've been struggling with it a little, Primarily Planet Explorers though is a story based content driven game. There will be cool stuff to discover and a plot. They have other things though.

Still my fave vid so far...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.