IFN CHALLENGE BOUNTY @ Sanctuary Cove

Discussion in 'Sanctuary Cove' started by Hawkwing, Nov 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Welcome to IFN Challenge Bounty @ Sanctuary Cove
    Are you a loyal hunter of Arkadia, familiar with the creatures of Sanctuary Cove?
    Have you mastered the art of taking down a Huon, or besting a Kadra?

There is now a price on the heads of the Huon and Kadra that stalk the island of Sanctuary Cove, due recognition for those of you who are willing to fight, hunt and kill these creatures.
    And don't worry, your hard work in the past will be equally rewarded!

This event is open on an ongoing basis, and you can complete it as quickly or as slowly as you wish.

When you complete the IFN CHALLENGE BOUNTY you achieve VIP status for that mob, which brings you extra rewards in the Huon MASSACRE and Kadra MASSACRE!

[​IMG]

HOW DO I EARN MY BOUNTY?
    The task is simple:

Complete the IFN Challenge - Stage 5 for Huon and/or Kadra,
    show us the Achievement you receive, and you will be paid a glorious bounty.

2,000 PED bounty for completing IFN Challenge – Huon Stage 5!
    1,500 PED bounty for completing IFN Challenge – Kadra Stage 5!

Already completed it before we created the IFN CHALLENGE BOUNTY? No problem.
    We appreciate your commitment. You can claim your bounty retrospectively!

While you're at it, when you global you'll automatically earn even more ped in the Huon MASSACRE and Kadra MASSACRE at the same time!

Rules

1. If you complete the IFN Challenge – Huon Stage 5 you will be eligible for a bounty of 2,000 PED.
    2. If you complete the IFN Challenge – Kadra Stage 5 you will be eligible for a bounty of 1,500 PED.
    3. To claim your bounty, you will need to meet in game and have your Achievements set to public.
    4. Upon completing either challenge, you should automatically be given an Achievement. In the unlikely event that this doesn't happen, you will need to resolve this with Arkadia Studios in order to claim your bounty.
    5. When you have the relevant Achievement for completion of Stage 5, email info@sanctuarycove.eu or post in this thread. Your email or post should contain:
      • Your FULL in-game avatar name
      • Which IFN Challenge you have completed
      • Confirmation that you have been awarded the relevant Achievement (screenshot).
    6. Times will be announced in this thread for when bounties may be collected, which will be simultaneous with prizes for other events.
    7. Don't worry if you can't make it to a prize collection - we keep a running tally of what is owed to you, so when we can meet you will receive everything owed to you.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
  2. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
    1. How do you define that IFN Challenge 12K was completed? A - When you complete the IFN Challenge Huon/Kadra - Stage 5, you will receive an Achievement. You must have Achievements set to public so that your status can be confirmed when you meet with a representative of SC to claim your payment.
    2. I like my privacy, will I have to show my Achievements each time? A - No. The first time you meet an SC Rep, they will record your avatars full name so that you won't have to worry about it in the future.
    3. Can teams participate in this if they set a name to be recognised with EL ? A - Not at this stage. There certainly are plans for a team event, they are just a little harder to put into practise. There will be various other options along the way as we get each one developed, along with additional events as well in the months to come, so stay tuned! For the time being, these events are setup for individuals only.

3. [​IMG]
    Greetings Arkadians and visiting Entropians!

Have you finished your IFN Challenges for Huon or Kadra? If so, you can now claim your bounty! In addition, you are now eligible for VIP status on the Huon MASSACRE and Kadra MASSACRE events!

Times and dates will be published when prizes may be collected, this is likely to be in the first week of next month (January), at the Sanctuary Cove teleporter.

Please read the rules and FAQs at the top of the thread for additional information.​

Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
  4. [​IMG]

Congratulations!

Today I had the great pleasure to award the very first two claims for the Huon IFN Challenge Bounty! Congratulations for completing the Challenge and collecting the 2000ped reward to:

Bundy Rum Bear
    Stewart Dunk Wesley

Furthermore, both are now recognised as having VIP status on the Huon MASSACRE event!

5. [​IMG]

Congratulations!

Today (19th January 2014) I met with the third avatar to claim the Huon IFN Challenge Bounty! Congratulations for completing the Challenge and collecting the 2000ped reward to:

Tomek Strix Strix

This prize also recognises Strix as having VIP status on the Huon MASSACRE event!

6. [​IMG]

Congratulations!

Well done to yet another avatar for completing the Huon IFN Challenge Bounty and collecting their 2000ped reward. And it couldn't have been claimed by a nicer person either, congratulations to:

Magenta Tassels Redgrave

This prize also recognises Tassels as having VIP status on the Huon MASSACRE event!

7. [​IMG]

Congratulations!

And what better way to kick off February than to award yet another avatar VIP status for completing the Huon IFN Challenge Bounty and collecting their 2000ped reward. And this time it was a true veteran, congratulations to:

Snake Slither Hellfire

This prize also recognises Slither as having VIP status on the Huon MASSACRE event!

8. [​IMG]

Congratulations!

A first for Sanctuary Cove and for this event, the first ever person to step forward to claim completion of the Kadra IFN Challenge Bounty and collect their 1500ped reward. You will no doubt recognise the name thanks to their hard work putting together an excellent hunting log on Kadra. Congratulations to:

Fate Thanatos Themis

This prize also recognises Thanatos as having VIP status on the Kadra MASSACRE event!

9. [​IMG]

Congratulations!

And in quick succession we have two more people coming forward to claim their prize for completing the Kadra IFN Challenge Bounty and collecting their 1500ped reward. Congratulations to:

Adrelina Tasior'ek Unknown
    i'am fluske's boss

This prize also recognises these players as having VIP status on the Kadra MASSACRE event!

10. [​IMG]

Congratulations!

And so we have a first for the IFN Challenge Event at Sanctuary Cove, the first person to complete the IFN Challenge on both Huon and Kadra and come forward to claim their prize! To date, nobody else has claimed this awesome achievement and collected both prizes, except our very first winner. Congratulations to:

Adrelina Tasior'ek Unknown

This prize also recognises Tasior'ek as having VIP status on the Huon MASSACRE event!

11. [​IMG]

Congratulations!

In no time at all we have another winner come forward to collect the IFN Bounty for Huons and is the lucky seventh person to do so for this mob. Congratulations to:

Michael Phoenix Moore

You may have seen Phoenix popping up on your screen every few minutes as he racks up an incredible volume of globals at a fast rate. Well done Phoenix!

This prize also recognises Phoenix as having VIP status on the Huon MASSACRE event!

12. [​IMG]

Congratulations!

It has been a little while since we have had any new VIPs to list in this event thread, but now we have 3 all in one month! Congratulations to:

Sally Sal Bridges (Kadra)
    Georgie Cheese Smoker (Huon)
    Dutch Fluske Mooren (Kadra)

Great work to all three of these hard working hunters!

This prize also recognises all 3 as having VIP status on the Huon MASSACRE event and the Kadra MASSACRE event!

13. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

I'll be helping Hawkwing give out prizes again this month so if you are unable to catch him, you can contact me and I can make a time to login and sort you out on his behalf.

<---- See here for my avatar name [​IMG]

14. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

Hi Guys,

Just to let you all know that Hawkwing is having some Gold Card issues and is currently unable to login. Hopefully this will all be cleared up with assistance from MA Support by the end of the month.

Stay tuned and one of us will let you know when he knows more.

Cheers.

15. This thread can now be closed as the events are no longer running and the land area has been sold.

Thanks to everyone that has supported SC over the years. Whilst we would have loved to continue and even increase our time, reality is that RL commitments are too great these days and so SC would be better off in the hands of someone prepared to put the time and effort in to make it pop like we know it can.

All the best to the new owners and to EU as a whole.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

If you have any questions on concerns etc, please contact @EwoK as I'm not planning to be active on the forums going forward.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.