In Game: What did you do today? (one liners)

Discussion in 'Entropia Community' started by narfi, Mar 28, 2014.

1. narfi

narfi Lost

Post in simple sentences.
    If your post is worth a paragraph or more, start your own thread :P
    This is for fun and hopefully an ongoing 'log' of members activities over time.

(the good, the bad, the Social, the Anti-Social, and the indifferent, all welcome)

FAQ:
    1. Can I post about other games or only EU?
    Answer: Any game activities are ok to post as long as they are short posts. (long ones deserve their own thread)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  2. narfi

narfi Lost

I did a short 50ped hunt before work on Scipular (about 10 kills) and got a 1581ped hof.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Just woke up (4am here), made a coffee, but hey! I am game to start gaming today *grins*

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. Camping out on Next Island for the day thinking about going back to Arkadia to buy up some deeds before they are gone.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

have not been ingame today

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. narfi

narfi Lost

Scip again for lunch break, 2 small globals.

• Gratz Gratz x 1
  7. narfi

narfi Lost

Scip turned cold on me, so took my Quad to Rocktropia and did a Zombie Kong wave event and two Kongs after.

8. Built a city in Banished a little too fast on the housing side; They rooted like rabbits and spawned children too quickly. End of story, they all starved lol Time for sleep :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. TTed it all for the Underground - Historians will be saddened at the loss of Duchev's legacy.

10. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Explored the Arkadia Underground a little, logged some data for the wiki and bought 5 AUD just to see what will happen with them,

11. Read this thread on the serious anlaysis of the new social UI in Entropia.
    Link > http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?260203-SOCIAL-UI-Serious-Analysis
    The OP is detailed more in this picture ... Click to expand and look for the joker ;)
    WhySoSerious-99248.jpg

Decided to log in to see it for myself and held a game breaking meeting with MAs (Mob Analysts) ingame to see what could be done to fix this socially thrawted system. Noticed that 1 friend was online out of 67.
    Wow go the colour schematics on the UI. Felt a bit sick looking at the new Unidentified Interface!
    Entropia Universe-03-31-2014 4-59-28.jpg

Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
  12. Yes, the link you posted was the first version of the new UI and yes, it had a lot of major problems, but since the last update MA did a lot of work and the UI is now much better then the old style. Of course there still needs to be some work does but all in all, the new UI was much needed. I really like the option to change the font size.. I much needed feature that many have been looking for. Another great feature is the old school IRC system that was added.

O sorry, got off topic here: In Game again on Next Island just taking it easy for the weekend.

• Hussked Hussked x 1
  13. Totally agree, the new UI has substance, I am quite enjoying the journey! (after effect)

I am sure the devs were deeply entrenched in listening to retro, taking acid and watching the Dutch (orange being their royal colour) playing soccer while designing and coding the new UI :wink:

You do realise OzTwo, I am just having a poke puke of fun at it right?

Like the guaranteed 99.95% of all MindArk implementations, natural Epic-Facepalm on release.
    47891714.jpg
    Improvements come slowly afterward usually sometimes.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
  14. narfi

narfi Lost

Clicked 2 new discovery prints on Rocktropia guns.
    Killed a bunch of dev spawned mobs at COD, looted an F alien mask and a bunch of speed metal.(1600%)

• Gratz Gratz x 2
  15. narfi

narfi Lost

Flying around NI looking for Kyanite Game Reserve I
    I found a II, III, and IV, so there must be a I somewhere, i just cant find it :(

16. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Hang out at EntropiaPlanets ... searching for my former post ...

17. Is this the post you are looking for ? > http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/real-life-what-did-you-do-today-one-liners.11462/#post-68653

Well I could not hold out any longer and had to bite the bullet.
    At the moment waiting to for 22Gb to download on the new Gaming PC *grins* to get into game.
    Have not seen what ESO looks like on this new PC yet, should be pretty amazing.
    64Gb, AMD 290X 4Gb Video, 2 x 512Gb SSD 540MB/sec drives which ESO is on one of them :gangnam:

ESOInstallongamingpc.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. narfi

narfi Lost

Quadded from NI to Arkadia station and got on our ship the Privater XXIV there.
    Will see where it is in the morning and make plans accordingly.

19. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Not been near Entropia since Fri but on fri, I went in a coupla times. Once to get my Ent Part Cash withdraw and again to see what the "drop ship" at Minopolis looked liked. First time I went there is hadn't arrived so I looked at the little houses. Some are bugged, none have working windows, all but one are owned by Marcus and none are for sale in auction. Then I climbed the hill behind to see what was there. Turned out to be a massive Atrox. Nom Nom Dead, The checked out the planes to the other side. Nice and wild and empty feeling, very alien, nothing there.

Later went back to Minopolis and saw lots of people and Kim WT. Seems Caly OA's still where white and blue and have stars over their heads and in chat against their posts. I scanned lots of uber people and logged out as I didn't have time to try the instance.

Wistrel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.