Planet Cyrene: Introducing the P.I.G.V.

Discussion in 'Planet Cyrene' started by MindStar9, Nov 11, 2011.

1. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

In the "Unfinished Business - Part 1" article (post #3) some were questioning what the vehicles were, and whether they were real or not. In Ed's post, he said that he would get more info and an exclusive pic on one of the vehicles that he would be able to share.

Following is the P.I.G. V - which stands for "Personal Infantry Ground Vehicle" - this is a low cost starter vehicle that will allow players to travel Cyrene and accomplish tasks in a safer and faster manner.

According to Ed, it's a cool starter vehicle, but unfortunately, any other details are still under wraps and cannot be revealed at this time, other than it is a 1-seater vehicle. As we progress and get closer to launch, then much more will be unveiled ... including other vehicles.

P.I.G.V.jpg

As always ... stay tuned to EP for more exclusives as they become available.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

This really looks awesome - and I love the abbreviation of the name (really fits haha) !!!

It looks like an advanced buggy :)

3. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I want one!

4. second that :) my collection needs to grow :D (right now i'm only missing a tank, pitbull and the big boat)

5. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Awesome. Ms9 if u need volunteers to test them , just give us a shout :wink:

6. Can they hold up to my driving?

7. Danoclese

Danoclese I sense a "Disturbance" in the Force

Oooooo, I hope they're not (L)!!!

8. Cyrene for sure put an effort in the design and grahpic, looks like they have good resources in that area.

9. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Some of the best, I dare say ;)

If you read the last EntropiaTimes (www.entropiatimes.com) for June, you can read some pretty interesting interviews with a few from the team ( 2 and 3D artists ) ... Or have a look at the great video here:

Enjoy ;) I did :D

10. <redneck voice> That thar is a right purty piggy! </redneck voice>

• Like Like x 2
  11. These look Nice cant wait to see more on this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.