Planet Toulan: Introducing the Planet Toulan Community Manager

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by NotAdmin, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Bizarrick

Bizarrick Otherwise Engaged

It's not THAT impressive...
    Just Spanish, French, a bit of German and Italian... besides English. :x3:

But... YES, I would be interested in becoming the planet's bard!

2. Using multilingualism in the aid of Toulan? become a planet's bard? I love this idea!
    I am Egyptian & I have been in EU since 2007, love the universe and was super excited to know that Toulan would be introduced since Beldcom website been launched.
    Definitley I will be at Toulan since day one of launching, I have been always looking for MMO like Toulan.
    Hey Farah! I wanna be part of the planet even by helping from now, Arabic help? Anythign else? I am dedicated :))

• Like Like x 5
  3. Farah - Toulan

Farah - Toulan Planet Toulan

Hey Sankalony, apologies for the delay in reply...! It's incredibly fantastic to know how excited you are about Toulan, and if and when there's any bard apprenticeship or some such work that comes up I'll definitely let you know (-:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yay! Thanks Farah so much! Now I am getting more excited about Toulan, I will be ready anytime ;)
    Farah, I wonder if you can tell us any expected date for Toulan to go live? :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Farah - Toulan

There's no set date as yet, although we are working for an early 2012 release. We do want Toulan to be awe-inspiring from the moment it goes online, and as soon as we see a definite date in sight, we'll be crying it from the rooftops (-;

• Like Like x 2
  6. Danoclese

Danoclese I sense a "Disturbance" in the Force

Wouldn't that be minarets??? :wink:

7. Farah - Toulan

What the hey, rooftops, minarets and late-night clubbing establishments (-:

8. Tass

Tass Administrator

Mhh... can we have one? Just one? A tiny little one?

9. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

.... and then we get a 4x4 pix screenshot from Farah ;)

10. Farah - Toulan

Or a 4x4 pix screenshot OF Farah! With my gripped-by-a-winter-cold red nose, I know your holiday season will be made (-;

• Like Like x 2
  11. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

now don't tempt me to investigate on you and find out who you really are, I have the skills (or maybe it is luck) to find out stuff people do not want to be found out ;)

12. Tass

Tass Administrator

Whenever I see Farah online I go and check whether toulanforum.com is done already.

• Like Like x 1
  13. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

*LOL* Same here.

14. Farah - Toulan

Hehehe! No no, that's just me logging on to make sure that everyone is still here in existence (-:

15. Tass

Tass Administrator

Existence! Key word!

Does it exist? Toulan?

I mean... we haven't seen any screenshot yet. And we are very curious.

For sure you know the saying: "Screenshot or it didn't happen"! :smile1:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

One other question.. that I may have missed the answer already... is... what happened to the forum.. or did it move?? :coffee:

17. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

sounds very promising, cant wait to see screenshots :thumbsup:

18. Farah - Toulan

A most excellent proverb, and one that I know will be fulfilled soon...! It's 2012 after all ^_^

19. Farah - Toulan

The forum has been taken offline so that it can go from beta to final version! There's a post about it in the Toulan section, and I'll be keeping everyone up to date about its happenings.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Ty for the reply!! :thumbsup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.