Planet Toulan: Introducing the Planet Toulan Community Manager

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by NotAdmin, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Big "Welcome" Farah...:cheer:

2. Farah - Toulan

Farah - Toulan Planet Toulan

Thank you Rose...!

3. Hello Farah and welcome! Can't wait to see the new planet next Sunday!!!

4. Next Sunday????

5. Hey Farah,

Welcome to the EP forum and above all, may your journey with all of us be pleasant and full of adventure.

Your presence here, I know, is more than welcome.

Looking forward in meeting you in game.

Best of luck to you and the staff.

Ps. Can I be a Genie in a lamp... You can call me Syerio ...

[​IMG]

6. LOL you got someones attention.

7. Yes, Tass said it would be released this next Sunday!!!! Get READY all, it's coming in less than a week!!!!:eek (2):

8. Tass

Tass Administrator

Somehow I knew this would happen.

:tongue (2):

9. O yes, I'm telling everyone to mark their calendar! :laugh:

10. When/Where was this said?
    Get the lynch mob ready!

11. Tass said it so its gotta be true!

12. Yes, so we all have to meet up on Next Island for the trip over!!

13. Magic carpets? I can imagine flying around on one of these. I have a theory about magic carpets. Magic carpets were double-layered large oblongs of cloth with small holes in the bottom layer and they were weighted-down very slightly around the edges with beads on ropes or something. Anyway, the scorching desert sun would cause it to inflate a bit and rise up into the air and the weights would stop it flapping about. :biggrin1:

14. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

Nice theory about magic carpets, now what's your theory on magic lanterns? :biggrin:

*waves to Farah* :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  15. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

You bet! You got something right for a change ;)

Notice also Farah has not said anything. The reason for that is because it's all true. Toulan is coming :bandit:

Magic lanterns is simplez. There is a little George in each one lighting the world. George of the lights. Yes, it's all true. :devilish:

• Like Like x 1
  16. The magic lanterns go on the front of magic carpets for headlights :evil: I don't know why, but these smilies make me laugh :)

17. :cry2:

18. Tass

Tass Administrator

They are still busy trying to find the leak. :tongue (2):

• Like Like x 1
  19. Farah - Toulan

Farah - Toulan Planet Toulan

That's only because I'm astounded by the beauty that is Nexus7's magic carpet theory... It's so reasonable we may have no choice but to include it in Toulan! Magic lanterns may be a bit too much –– oh wait! magic fireflies that sing "A Whole New World" when you want to honk at other flying-carpet people! Done. ^^

• Like Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.