Is Deathifier still around?

Discussion in 'Deathifier' started by Zibster, Apr 20, 2016.

1. I have decided against active posting to forums that I know are controlled by those I am litigating as they may alter, conceal, or otherwise adjust the narrative to suit their objectives.

I trust the administration of this forum to allow free and open discussion however, unfortunately, there is little I can say at the moment.

So for the time being you'll have to be patient and know that, at least for some questions, the answers will (probably) arrive eventually :)

- Deathifier

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Ha! Saw him online here at EP yesterday ... LOL! Does it mean anything?

3. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Now we'll all be waiting patiently for answers. Hope its sooner rather than later. Thanks for this post it does answer some q's at least.

In meantime are you able to tell us what the litigation is about and against whom? just the basic info. I assume you can talk about the "Q'S" but not answers or things so as not to prejudice the litigation proceedings...

• Like Like x 1
  4. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Saw Deathifier on this fourm last night. Perhaps a new statement from him may be near?

5. Would love to hear more and what will happen (had happend) to his account, his ingame money, his landareas and Treasure Island.

Just for historical reasons, of course. :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.