is there any way to make the main background dark or the text or something?

Discussion in 'About EntropiaPlanets' started by mastermesh, Sep 18, 2011.

1. When I'm in the main forum page at http://www.entropiaplanets.com/forums/forum/ it's really hard to read everything without doing ctrl A to highlight all since the blue text is so light colored.

Inside of the subpages off of that like http://www.entropiaplanets.com/forums/forums/about-entropiaplanets.2/ it's just as bad if not worse. Inside of the actual threads it's no so bad since it's more black text on white background. Is there any way we can adjust the color schemes on our end, or that you can do so in the server to add a bit more contrast to make things a little more readable?

2. Tass

Tass Administrator

Try the Style Chooser in the bottom left corner of the page. Right now it probably says "EP Calypso".

style chooser.png

3. It would be nice if there was an EP Mobile one as well ;p (not as app)

4. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

That could be arranged, I think :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

We actually already run the one mobile style I was thinking of, and it seems outdated. A mobile style is in the works at XenForo itself, but without any decent ETA for the time being.

6. Aahhhh. ;p
    The main issue is all the things loading when accessing the forum with the smartphone. Not sure how outdated it is, but on the other forums everything is just very basic on mobility, which is ok for phone browsing lol. Or is it outdated as in no longer functional? Lol that is probably the case.

7. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

What I could try and see if I can get done is having mobiles switch to the stock XenForo style, without graphics etc. I'm guessing some of the additional things like the FaceBook, Twitter and Google+ might slow things down a little as well.

The other forums all run vBulletin, though, whereas we run XenForo, which in my opinion gives a much better user experience in "normal", non-mobile mode.

8. Yes the XenForo looks pretty on the lappy ;p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.