Selling Isle of Troy Land Plot 45: Medium Size, level 2, 400 exp

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Venture Bros, Jun 10, 2017.

1. I am selling my Medium plot (40x40)

As far as I know it is the only lvl 2 plot. It has 400 exp, that means 200 transgen plants were grown to make it level 2.

The plot is just a short walk away from the Isle of Troy TP. Directions can be found in the video below.

That is over 10k ped in just transgen plants grown to get it to level 2.

Eventually, you will need a higher level to build higher level buildings. The cost to level will go up even higher when the content is out...

2. amagawd !?! Why sell it !!!?? Land plots are the future !!! You can become rich with it, planting...stuff... *lulz*

consider this as a free bump

3. I'm moving entirely to RT so I don't want a plot on Calypso anymore. I'll start one on RT most likely when they are available.

However, regardless of your sarcasm this is profitable with selling the guns. I just am on RT too often now to be able to sell the guns all the time on caly, not enough market on RT for them. I can also include 1000's of ticks of the guns you craft with the fruit.

4. No need to explain things and I wont turn your sales thread into a "how bad is the Plot System" thread.
    Good luck finding a buyer.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Good luck with the Sale.

6. Might be willing to straight up trade u one apt at the u for it.

7. This thing is worth 10x an apartment at the u, but thanks for the offer. I actually managed to get one at the shatler already

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.