Jenny's healing service, on Arkadia (GYRO FAP-14 Smuggler)

Discussion in 'Entropia Services' started by jenny ferr, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Offering healing services with my Smuggler (dont tell IFN tho)
    [​IMG]

Price:*
    Decay only for fap**, requested armor and TP jumps
    (I have Gremlin, Knight, Pixie(incl adj), Goblin, Settler, Ghost, Corvus, Koroma, Liakon and some plates: 1a, 2a, 5b, 6a)

Stats:
    33.8-45.0 (22/min)
    3.941 pec/heal
    14.44 heals/sec
    9.99 heal/pec

Current tier:

About me:
    174 Hp
    36 Paramedic
    31 Evader
    23 Dodger

PM me here or on any of the other EU forums
    Or find me in game, or ask for me (usually on evening/nights MA time)
    I spend most of my time at Arkadia but if you want me on any other planet it's a 8ped travel fee (unless I am there already, or have other business there)

*Not accepting the new "healer %", too much outside our control in that system
    **If enhancers are used, broken ones will be added to fap decay

Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  2. Update, will be on Calypso for a few days now if you want some fapping done on that planet :)

3. Back and Ready on Arkadia again...​
    back on Ark again.png

4. Good luck with your fapping service,that's a really good fap but the real deterrent nowadays is the armor decay, hard to get clients...

5. Migration bump

6. Bump it up with two little hof's besides countless of globles
    LT hof1.jpg LT hof2.jpg
    Screens taken by: XandraX Global Screen Capture

7. Another bump showing the success of another customer, grats Zee Ion​
    [​IMG]

8. got some more skills now, so let me know if you need a skilled fapper that know Arkadia

9. Congratulation
    KORBEN KORB WALLACE
    who found a nice Huon during todays hunt
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Once Again Congratulation
    KORBEN KORB WALLACE
    who found a nice Scoria and Kamaldon during todays hunt​
    Scoria Dominant 884ped.jpg
    Kamaldon Provider 1158ped.jpg

11. Smuggler is now at Tier 4, fully enhanced healing:
    40,5-54hp
    22 /min

want to see how I work? check this streamed session

full details in OP

12. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Seen you work yesterday while you streamed it on Twitch,
    Seems you are doing a good job.

13. My emt 2900 kit can heal faster and better than this smug fap with or without tier 3

Sorry not a fan of arkadia rubbish faps they are not good for cqc combat would be dead before u heal click

14. so don't hire me then :P
    since you love your fap that much keep on using it, no one is stopping you but please keep out of my SERVICE thread

15. narfi

narfi Lost

EK-2900 = 2.93 health points per pec
    Smuggler fap-14 = 9.99 health points per pec

Say I get hit for 25dmg 10 times per mob that cost me 10ped of ammo per kill and I do 1000ped runs.
    That is 25dmgx10hitsx100mobs = 25,000 health points i need healed during the hunt.

ek-2900 decay for the hunt would be 85.32ped
    smuggler 14 decay for the hunt would be 25.02ped

In this example using Jennys service would save me 60.30ped for about 2hrs of hunting.
    Not only would it save me on fap decay, but since she is healing, I would be saving alot on extra cost to kill due to regen while healing myself.

The sample can be scaled in any direction, but basically it doesn't matter if you use the service or not, there isn't a much faster way to waste peds than with the 2900. Selling it for a regen chip, or hiring a fapper is probably your best bet for wise play.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Thanks for the information narfi i never took that into account when i was typing today.

Jenny i have not used your service but would like to maybe in the future, If you allow your customers to provide thier own fap it would help me with tiering mine would save me a lot of money in the long run by not fapping while i try to kill mob.
    Don't mean to abuse your thread sorry.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
  17. yeah, you can provide fap np.
    I carry my smuggler and typically the top GYRO (L) I can use, which for now is the FAP-30, half a level or so from FAP-35 (L) to be maxed on both heals and uses/min. For Caly faps I max UR150 (L), so any fap between my Smuggler(Vivo T15) to UR150 (L) I can use.
    Should max all oldschool ul ones too (except FAP-5)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.