Join Dreadnought FYI UBDATE

Discussion in 'Entropia Space' started by NebulaVirus, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Hello.

We ubdated our services at www.warp.ms
    now you can fly to any planet width pirate mothership DREADNOUGHT for as low as 20-25 PED,s width no risk to be shoot down because we taking down ships :)

This ship most of time staying in Calypso space station and open to everyone visit, skill on it for free, just send QL request then i am online.

We also can invite you to other motherships hunt to see it live at our planed training time

Anyone who participate as rep crew can join ship for free and travel there ship goes.

FROM MAY 1-st SHIP GOING OFFER TOTALLY FREE SHEDULES AGAIN, SO STAY TUNED.

See you in space.
    Goldy
    www.warp.ms

2. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Master Of Entropia

hey you stole my forum avatar pic. I am using that somewhere

3. Yes sure. Use your own picture then :)

4. just FYI, not sure if people on this forum are aware, but Goldy is a well known scammer and pirate. Involved in some of the most well documented and famous scams in the history of Entropia. His mothership is on the KoS list of almost all other space transport companies, so if you join his ranks, its likely you're going to be upsetting a fair few people.

I'm not a judge of course, what colonists do in space is up to them and who you choose to side with also. Just thought I'd present the facts seeing as you may well be getting yourself into something that you might not be aware of. Drama will become your new best friend.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Pirate yes. What scam i involved width ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.