Kitty's Art : Let's give your Avatars a face! :D

Discussion in 'Entropia Services' started by Dreyma Vefr, Aug 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hey Everyone!

I am Dreyma Vefr but you can call me Kitty.
    I am an employee of the society Zinexeon.
    I am a game and concept design student as well as gamer. Lately I have been finding myself doodling while I am merely swunting mobs. Since I am a casual gamer and the avatar and creatures of EU are very good as a muse I wanted to throw an offer out there.

What I am offering
    Digital concepts/illustrations

Samples:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pricing :
    25 PED - Bust
    (Shoulders up -Normal pricing $10 USD)

75 PED - Full body Sketch
    (Head to feet just as in sample one - Normal pricing $25 USD)

100 PED - Character and Pet
    (Can be a combat ready stance or just an interaction pose)

300 PED - Battle scene
    (You character + pet battling a creature of your choice in area/environment)

Additional Pricing:
    10 - 200 PED to add Lines
    (Price varying on the item chosen and content.)

50% charge for extra characters.
    (Play with you significant other? No problem, just add 50% example - Two character full body = 112.50 PED)

How am I protected?
    First off I would only take 5 of these at a time since these are WAY below my business prices. Though the transaction/trade would be via EU I will also be sending the buyer an invoice for their protection. I am doing this in order to protect myself and others. While thinking about how I wanted to do this and looking up information I saw a few things where people had been swindled by 'Artist' which is why I offered a invoice/receipt.

If interested :
    PM me on EU : Dreyma Kitty Vefr

*** If this needs to be posted Elsewhere or there is a better place just let me know. All I saw was that some people offered it as a service. ***
    **I have more samples if you want to see them.**
    *Any armor, any details all inquires are accepted!*

• Like Like x 2
  2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

ahaa an elf, I hate elves :)
    But those look good, welcome to EP too.

3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Nice work!

4. Thank you. I've done A lot of other work but I am slowly transitioning to a website over things like DA.

5. Hahaha. Poor poor hated elf V.V
    Thank you for the welcome and the compliment. :D I've played EU since around 2010-2011.
    Though back then i never really joined up in forums and the likes.

6. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Well, you will run into a lot of old guys and girls here, some of whom are not playing the game anymore and some that play a lot less then they used too.

Compared to the other forums out there we are one where you can say 'almost' anything as long as it is within the law and you use good manners, but we are all adults here, so we hardly have any issues (and no people, that is not an invitation to wreak havoc!). Feel free to talk about anything, complain about anything (we all do) and even talk about other games in the appropriate section of the forum.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.