ROCKtropia: Lame-o square light bug on torch

Discussion in 'ROCKtropia' started by Wistrel, Jun 1, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

If you jump it sorta gets bigger out of what can be seen on the ground so you don't see it but if you stand there, you get this weird square on the ground which seems pretty unlikely.

edit: Location Treasure Island City near the TP. Seems to be surface dependant

lame.jpg

Last edited: Jun 5, 2022
    • Hussked Hussked x 1
  2. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Reminds me of michael jackson:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Indeed !

4. Who knowes, may be a star will be drawn on the ground once the Unreal5 is implemted, but we have a good 10year delay again...

5. That the lit area gets bigger when you jump makes sense, but that it's square doesn't, so very odd. Either it's a CE2 bug or the torch effect/animation, etc wasn't done properly.

6. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

It wasn't on all floor surfaces interestingly.... so it's a mix between the light source and the reflectivity properties of the surface I'd say

Nice job on the Jackson video. 1:52 onwards for those who are wondering what the connection is

7. If it's not happening on all floors, then yeah it must be a mix between the two. Btw, is that torch some sort of melee weapon and where do you get them?

8. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

It just provides light. They come from RT. I think they were a gift. I got mine from auction years ago.

• Informative Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.