Looking for an estate on NI

Discussion in 'Locations & property' started by Ed Ward, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Hey, does any estate owner would be ready to sell a deed to me and how much? (no i won't buy 15k because you won a free estate at an event, i myself won an estate on RT and it was much more hardcore than the one on NI i bet)

NB: I know estates are currently broken

2. Sr Torz Man

Sr Torz Man Freelanser

Hi I have a shop that might be for sale Club NEVERDIE Shop 1

Look at it and came back with a bid.

Torz

3. Hey, tanx for your interest.

I've seen your booth, and am a bit embarrassed to propose you a price. Basically, am looking for an apt which would feed my needs better. Your booth is nice and i would consider buying it instead of an apt, as it seems they are not easily available.
    In my mind, I was thinking about 5k peds for your booth. I know prices when released were higher, but am not willing to speculate for a long term investment and I think they worth less than what potential sellers are willing to receive, sadly for them.

Well, after chating a bit there and there, it seems you wouldn't accept 5k for it, don't be offended :)

Still looking for an estate deed, preferably an apt.

4. Sr Torz Man

Sr Torz Man Freelanser

Hi and thanks for your offer. I will consider it.

Torz

5. bumping since you removed the spam, but it is still showing as the last message entered here.

6. Well, adding one to let people know that i found an estate, not an appartment, so i can't afford one right now, well, except a good offer... maybe in 2 months i'll be looking actively again

7. If estate bugs were fixed, i would surely be already actively looking for an appartment now :)

guess it's a bump to developpers :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.