Planet Cyrene: M.A.R.I.O.V.R. instance on Planet Cyrene

Discussion in 'Planet Cyrene' started by Tass, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Tass

Tass Administrator

@jenny ferr on a basic run through the new platformer instance on Planet Cyrene:

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Hussked Hussked x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. wow looks good is this for real ? looks like a puzzle or maze gotta check this out.

3. Neuromancer

Neuromancer Brainstormers Official Brain Glue

I'm impressed. It takes a lot of guts to run that maze in high heels.
    The maze broker is in the Cyrene Supply Depot/Noob tp area.

4. Interesting, but what do you get at the end of it?

• Like Like x 1
  5. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

jump and run in EU :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Brilliant! Been saying we should have something where its HARD to get to stuff cause of the pathway rather than the mobs for years! Another reason to go to Cyrene when I'm done on Monria... annoying cause I was thinking of heading back to Ark for a bit since I haven't really given that a decent go yet and half my soc mates are there. Plus hover pods are cool...

7. dalewj

dalewj StoryTeller/Nerd/Gamer

i expected a bunch of coins on the way.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Probably you get more athletic attribute skills and It seems you can do a more difficult run for extra rewards.

9. You wouldn't know there was water underneath the steps until after falling in, bit scary :)

10. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

O well, ask my sister Kristin ... she is flying Monria<--->Calypso all days
    Cyrene offers several things you may explore. I think it's worth it! Try to get ready with your Monria issues soon. Cyrene is worth a longer visit.

11. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

It looks a bit like Tomb Raider 1 ;-) We need heavy jumps and pull-ups now ;-)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. You get some coins if I remember right. And was told you can play it once a day for free. but if you want to play more then once a day, you can pay to play. And there are two levels..I'm not sure what the second level is..I'm guessing maybe it has mobs in with the maze.

13. What would Sherlock Obvious say now...

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Yes, said it before and will say it again, you really hate this game we see so just go away and move on to something better in your life.

• Like Like x 1
  15. What is this "You hate this game ! Go away !" mentality ? I never ever wrote I hate this game. You just dont want or cant understand my words. Maybe you only misinterprete my phrases ? Maybe you are afraid of my criticism ? Maybe you really think my only goal in this life is to destroy this game with my mighty powers ? Or maybe you arent able to filter my words ? Do you really only SEE pure hate in my posts ? How come others dont ? Because they are also only filled with hate ? You will never understand me, while I already understood you.

Now let me enjoy the show, the show that enters the forum, everytime the same part of the community gets all excited about a "Quake Arena" (Kwari idea) or a Jump&Run platform beeing added to this, once beeing a mature RCE.

I still prefer "The Waltons Car Horn" over "The Dukes of Hazzard Car Horn". Even if both are unique and cool. But that doesnt mean I have to move on and find something (even) better. Because there is nothing better (yet). And I will also say it again. You will never understand me, while I already understood you.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  16. SEE, I was right. He does not know what I mean, but I do know what he means. Problem solved.
    I DO SEE the bitterness in my posts and Im glad you can SEE it too. Mission accomplished. ! :'D

Too bad how you people always try to forget about the past and SEE each new "mistake" made by MindArk as "just a mistake" beeing made.

Im not here to convince you guys. Im not saying you are wrong, but I do understand you.
    So dont try to convince me. Dont tell me Im wrong, but maybe try to understand me instead ?

I dont say this game is sh!t, I dont want to leave. I am doing my thing and you dont seem to understand that, because you just want to do your thing. Egoistic ?

SEE ya...

17. How dare you not putting full trust into Sir Sherlock Obvious !!!?!? ;D

I do understand that what looks obvious to me, wont look obvious to you.
    You love Entropia how it is and Im okay with that.
    I dont like the way it is going and you are not okay with it. You even prefer to SEE me leaving instead.

You dont accept me having another opinion either and just SEE it as bitter fighting against this game.
    I dont fight against this game, I fight for it. But it is okay that you dont understand that. I understand that. ;)

Be happy with your Jump&Run parcour. Its okay to me. But it feels so wrong to me.
    Its defenitly not what I expected from Planet Cyrene after such a long period of "beeing active" and I know that I cant change it. But I can still write what I think about it, without others trying to force me to leave this so called "universe" everytime I do that. Right ? Thats the standard answer I get all the time. "If you dont like it, go away!" Geeee...
    How wrong is that ? Of course my "constructive criticism" sometimes feels like turning into anger after more then 10 years of Entropia'n Fails, after all that I have SEEn...which OZTwo has not SEEn...
    ...and as he has not SEEn it, he doesnt understand me. But I do understand him.

Others do understand me as well.

I dont wish people that dont think like me out of this universe...because that would be even more illogical. Right ? I cant do it. Only you can do it. Because Im wrong. Right ?

And about Cyrene, I remember choosing races and forming alliances and a strong storyline...but hey, we got Quake Arena (Kwari) and a Jump&Run parcour instead. And tons of empty buildings without any use. Just like everywhere else in Entropia. At least Arkadia has some imagination here and there, but is far from perfect. (In my opinion)

For me it IS obvious, that this is not going the way it was originally planned. And it is not a good way (in my opinion) Sure, plans change and I dont say its all Cyrenes fault, but also MAs fault. You dont even need to be Sherlock Obvious to SEE that...

But you can of course enjoy what is beeing given to you. But dont judge about people that dislike stuff you like either.

Oh and I do know we are still in the SoftLaunch...since April 2012.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  18. Yes, but the only problem here is when have you ever liked anything MA has done? Over the years you have been mocking MA left and right and well it's just getting old mostly due to the fact you are not keeping up to date with MA and stuck in the old times with MA.

All I'm saying is EU is still alive and active and for a lot still very much fun - the topic of this thread btw.

SEE on the other hand has been out of business for a long time now and well..you don't need to go down like SEE did.

But for all, I am very much sorry for these posts..can we get back on subject now. Cyrene is a very cool planet and I still have big hopes that they can fight with MA enough to get something really cool going..all in all I really like all that has been done on Cyrene.

19. Everyone, everytime has hope in here. It never really helped. :p

Mr. Timkrans felt betrayed at some time and SEE virtual Worlds ended up with an unpleasent surprise.

Feel free to check my blog, about companies MA had deals with.

Feel free to check my blog about stuff from 2014....regarding not staying up to date.

I do SEE sh!t happening here sine 2009. Nearly 5 years.

I do play since early 2004...thats nearly 5 happy years of Entropia for me. Good ?

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  20. Wait, didnt you forget to add /sarcasm here ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.