MA Marketing Fail

Discussion in 'MindArk' started by Shinobi, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Just something that comes to mind due to poor developments in the virtual economy.

Mindark, claims to be a large multinational Game hosting Company. Why dont they therefor act like one with a propper marketting strattegy? They should seriously be capappable by now to take the next step after so many years of multipple mainstream media hits.

The obvious step, combined with the launch of the first planets, would be a International ad-campaign. Combined also perhaps with 2 conventions in the USA and Europe. And I do mean, in TV ads all over the world, and as with many languages, the most countries use subtitles anyway.

It isnt cheap either, I know, but they should crunch the numbers and look into it. Cos in return its gonna come back with many registrations and a boost to the economy eventually.

Not only that. Mindark should make use of "Bambuco" and his talents for the TV- ads. And support Him completelly in anything he needs to do it. Heck, he probably has a ton of material to use already. For those who dont know Bam, look at this:

Speaks for itself.

Just feel this is the only way Mindark can save their own selves financially. It ensures the outcome of the great launch.:dunno:

And ofc, Mindark should run the ad-campaign, internationally, for the propper duration of time. Say a Month or two, with a month inbetween.

Quotes like these do get to thinking:

And:

And You?

2. I can't even read that. Could you tone down the colours a little bit? My eyesight is bad enough as it is. lol.

3. Natasza

Natasza Guest

4. Fixed :tiphat:Better?:spank:

5. [​IMG]

6. World of Warcraft has Mr. T

We have NeverDie

See the problem?

7. Mmmm Convention in Holywood, on the strip perhaps?:bduh:

8. Natasza

Natasza Guest

9. It is more like they dont want to have any direct contact with clients. 30% of the time at least, not to mention the impersonal slap-in-your-face automated responses. The other 70%, well tbh I felt scammed, decieved, beguiled and screwed. When trying to deal with them they eminate the feeling youre dealing with a bunch of maffiosi crooks. They treat you with arrogant contempt.

With regards to my ban, this is obvious. I was banned for Stupidity. Being stupid or making a stupid mistake is no Crime, therefore a Death-Sentence is unwarranted! Neovixen couldve taken the initiative NOT to act Unreasoneable and a Warning in the least wouldve been in order.:sad:

10. Who would come? We have no famous people promoting the game so people dont care and the product is not good enough or used enough to create a buzz in the gaming community.

11. Natasza

Natasza Guest

12. LOL, Or why is it MA so much want us to feel we are NOT dealing with fellow human beings?

13. You put your finger on one of the sore spots… wanna see how its done?

Take a look at the commercials below and see who promotes the competition… and these are not even all of them! And Youtube is filled with parodies witch in themselves are FREE advertising!

Boy… I WANTED TO POST THIS FOR A LONG TIME, and I’m glad that I can do it here on this forum.

Take a look at this MA, this is how the big boys do it!

Begin at home; Sweden is filled with people we heard of… Bjrn Borg, Abba, Roxette etc, etc, etc… that would certainly have more impact than announcing (like they did a few years ago) that they sponsored some sort of obscure soap opera nobody heard of!

And if somebody tells me that MA isn’t big enough to pay for stuff like this, I’m gonna virtually kick his ass. Precisely because MA isn’t the biggest, they should do commercials like this!

I do hope Neverdie will launch a decent add campaign.

Just imagine what could be done with Roxette’s “Dressed for success” song and EU… I can already see some hot Ava putting on a Cognac coat, shades, boots and a hat, walking out of PA with a big gun in her hands… LOL.. perhaps that ava is McCormic… or DanielleYourMum in her kinky outfit, followed behind by 6 bulky male ava’s with cannons… … And as they walk towards the hunting grounds, ever more ava’s are joining the column… … on the horizon there is a giant ATH sign… the road leads towards it… the end destination…

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yirrk

Yirrk Who Speaks for the Earth?

The reality is that any Big Names that played here would quickly realize they'd embarass themselves publicly by endorsing this game.:dunno:
    First make the game work properly, quit the disgusting money grabbing, then go after the endorsements.:wise:

15. Chopper

Chopper Sanctuary

I think a few well known big names embarassing themselves promoting EU would be better than abso-FUCKING-lutely nothing.

16. Yirrk

Perhaps. Try explaining that to Mr. Big Name though....:wise:

17. Fine, I will agree to promote PE. I'm the most famous after all:naughty:

18. Chopper

Chopper Sanctuary

Mr Big loves $$:deal:

There are plenty of big names doing stupid underware commercials
    It's all about the $$cash!

19. Yirrk

Not many big names will agree to endorse a bad product regardless of the $$. It reflects back upon themselves and their image.
    Unless they are has-beens who need $$ because they haven't landed a gig in ages.

20. Did MA perhaps assume their clients would promote their product? LOL Do they feel that they have backed the wrong horses, ND, Neomaven and the likes?

Fact is they have neglected the Marketting side in a big way, which is also a deep dissapointment for their existing client, who feel screwed by it.

How far gone is it? Is it too late for MA to impliment a propper marketting strattegy? I honestly dont know. Mabe they may take Bambucos talents serious.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.