Magazine Exclusive: Cyrene - Secrets and Covert Operations

Discussion in 'EntropiaTimes' started by Lykke TheNun, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Magazine Exclusive

EntropiaTimes magazine June 2011​

MindStar's-Story-1.jpg

Read it all in the magazine www.entropiatimes.com - page 10-21

The story is breathtaking and very exciting - and exclusively created in a fantastic team work between MindStar9 and Ed Robles 3rd - Creative Director. They definitely succeeded in making a gripping storyline in the MS9 adventure that fits into the whole concept of Cyrene.

A lot of questions are yet to be answered, and we sure hope the story will continue - we need to know if the Senator is successful in assisting ARC in their efforts, and if order has been restored on Cyrene ...

Discuss ...

2. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

Now what were you saying SoftHart? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2013
  3. LOL Stop confusing me! Have any veggie biscuits? Haven't had lunch yet.

4. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

Are you kidding ... those things don't last long in deep space. :p

Ok, enough of the small talk ... is anyone interested in kicking some Sons of Remus ass?

My work isn't done yet ... I have to recruit an army to go back to Cyrene with me when it launches to help support Zorra Winters and ARC's cause to fight against her crazy-ass husband who thinks she's dead. Hopefully, the Senator will make headway with Vida at the Skylabs to get an antidote developed to counteract the mind-control drink, and also help to reintroduce the ARC reclone DNA back into Cyrene society that was smuggled out by the Turrelions.

Before then though ... I will be going back to gather more intel on what's happening. What I didn't mention, is that the Senator and I have a code that will be used in our transmissions to determine just when that will be. :)

5. Lerp

Lerp blind combantant

I would like one of the pets in the story. Only lvl 11 ranged atm but would like to go to Cyrene when it opens.
    Will there be a shuttle? I am willing to pay for the trip. Just let us know what date and time the transport will be at what planet. I could use some of them mind drinks for my girlfriend. At last she would do what I want her to do. :]

Lets try and have a shuttle. Find some funding to offer free trips to anyone on calypso,one way of course.

6. Norbert

Norbert Cartoon Head

Looking good :)

7. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

I'll come and give my support!! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.