March Diary - NOTM

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by cantbe, Feb 14, 2008.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dairy Entry 18.03.08 Tuesday

Happy to read Posts

Done with sweating , made Mind Essence and tried to sell - Selling took 40 + min but got some money, Cleared inventory and bought probes

TP out of PA and dropped 1st probe - No resource Found (NRF),
    Move and Wholaa Tiny II - Oil nice
    Moved Drop Probe - "You have claimed Resource" This time III, cool
    Moved more - "You have claimed Resource" Tiny II I like this trend
    DC - lost connection aaaa would there be more resources? ok Try out "You have claimed Resource" Oil III
    I am happy Probes for 2,5 Ped and return Crude Oil 387 with 4 Findings in ROW moved and NRF
    Moved and Wholaaa "You have claimed Resource" This time III
    Moved and "You have claimed Resource" II Tiny Great

I'll be rich......
    and probe ---- NRF , NRF and NRF,...... Went to another place so totaled in 27 times NRF in ROW , not so rich any more , lol

Got Oil III

Few NRF

Got ate by angry creature ok Hope this place works
    and Opa Melchi Water V
    Droped some more and got Oil IV and III

Result Probes 44 =22 PED return ~ 17 PED, not so great , and not so bad

Going back and started to hunt - 14 Snables in row Did not Carry anything - Not My day, even took down 2 Male Old , then killed few exozaurs - they dropped some amo, oil and wool

• Like Like x 16
  2. the past few days have been kind of slow. i have been helping a RL friend get started in the game. even with the TP run maps i've had a hard time getting her places. it is especially in times like these where i realize how nice it would be to be focused on ranged weapons, but i'm still happy to be a melee hunter.

since she has been hanging out at the swamp camp, i went down there and sold most of the pixie parts i'd be stockpiled. i offered them at TT since those parts are so hard to sell anyways. i got mobbed! everything went pretty quickly.

i also joined a soc the other day - NBK. so far it seems pretty good, but i haven't been on a lot to actually do much with my soc mates. it was nice to have someone on chat to ask questions.

• Like Like x 17
  3. Dairy Entry 19.03.08 Wednesday

Doing mining sold the Enmaters I got Yesterday and bought probes for 17,50 :)

Decided to try new place Teleported and run a bit , dropped the probe, O Crude Oil II

Run on and the got DC , ok fine back to game and an Exozaur is eating me and it finished me soon :)

Lets try another direction Found nice place near river droped sme probes - got some Oil more

THen I spotted starnge creature - bipedal and with long nose - Who does know how long agro range it has - Cornundos - cool I can manage between them not attacked

Slowly moved into npt to draw attenton , to some larger spot inbetween them droped probe - Claim Garcen Grease III , but very close to Cornundos provider - i moved closer and closer and then it attacked , I run as fast I could, It left little behing but I understood tht Iwill not outrun it.

Opened mand and sow river near, rut to it and jumped in, the Cornundos jumped too. I swam but it has long legs and an and was over the water :( , and moved faster than i coul swim. Step By step it come closer , and bite again and again,...
    To make thing more fun I started fo sweat it , lol and got 10 Sweat bottles , thank You for that!

Revieve and New teleport added, great easier to move around and not so far from Deposit

still got 48 minutes left Remembering the last time Lysterim thing I run back but lackily was able to get aroun all Cornundos
    Cool Garcen ir more valuable resource , have to remember this place

And then got row of 16 NRF , moved to another continent mybe better luck,

Some probes went down and just dissapared :) with already known NRF ,... soon spotted and eaten by Atrax Young, interesting how much Agility needed to Out-run these

Revive - New outpost, good but how I can make out of it with Fettoid near?
    Statuss 4 probes - TT return 6 PED
    Become desperate and run into teritory with Fettoids 2 of them started to chase me, Made attempt to remove the enmater finders , but with trained move pushed DROP the probe , very very funy ,.........

But wait and bum chicki bum Hit the deposit

I did not stop , the Fettoid continued to chase me , but I took a little away from the place I found the deposit, dgot fast teleport to Revive :) bb angry creatures

Check the inventoy and Wholllllllllllaaaaaaaa Deposit Size Ample IX , this is great
    Checked the coordinates and set un road, soon learned that deposit is quite close to 1 Fettoids, - it took the bait :) and with second run form revive I was ableto get the deposit

Later checked the prices , Garcen has quite good markup

Summary Probes 17,5 + ~30 pec tools , return 24 PED , great

Tommorow will be selling, have to understand the Auction as the street offers less

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 16
  4. ;) Yesterday was a verry fun day for me.. i had the chance to finaly meet 'Phunksta' in game, for the first time, with the addition of meeting 'Mad Nutter Woman' after a bit of conversation, we were off to a short tp run across amethiera (srry for my spelling i asume i spelt it wrong) and i got to see tree's with graphicks so stunning that they would cripple a supper computer:D, and 'memmorial island... a verry fun run. also along the way we hunted many a strange creatures, thoe the loot was low, 'phunksta' did manage to gain a few new levels makeing it a good run 8), i hope to have more opertunity's to chill with thies 'forum member's' and hope to meet more of you in game and have fun adventures as such :o... with that said... as far as my adventures today i only have a few short mins. to play so im sure selling armors, and sweating is in my future.... in any case as always happy hof's and the like.... may lootious bless :-D

• Like Like x 16
  5. ok so the quarter is finally over! woot! anyways now that i can finally play again i can fill ppl in on whats going on. Started the day kinda depressed, the day before i had been hunting all day long and crafting my tailoring...0 globals, and to top that off my gun broke. so here i am at the start of today...no gun...very little ped. I originally thought to myself, just sweat..sure ill be bored out of my mind but atleasy ill save what little ped i had left. But i had this feeling that i should just go for broke.. so thats what i did i bought a gun and started killing argos outside of twin peaks. Well i ended up more depressed as nothing was really looting, sure i got an item here and there but nothing big. I hit evade lvl 3 just as i was down to my last 5oo ammo, still no loot to speak of. Just as i got down to my last 100 ammo BOOM first solo global. i hit the roof when i saw that flash on my screen 106 global and my day saved just at the last possible moment...i have a pic but cant post it because it says its to big, if anyone knows what i can do to be able to post the pic mail me plz sorry this is the first time posting pics online for me

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2008
    • Like Like x 19
  6. Dairy Entry 20.03.08 Thursday

Little good to say about today ISP is having problems with international traffic and losing connection often

Hard to do anything

Made to Twin Peak , took 6 attempts, best route is getting east and little South of East Scilla Mountains (DC and kept running in straight line........., easy pray)

Interesting thing, entered 1 area I Later I undestand PVP zone , - Octagon, lol got killed by nice lady :) Helena, outch this was fast , next time will be more carefull

Note Have understand have to get the speed ppl are moving in this area, I would be just to slow to win any1

Attached Files:

• PVP.JPG
      PVP.JPG
      File size:
      41.6 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 17
  7. finally got to team hunt. i logged in, bought 3 more 2x0 axes and asked in the soc channel if anyone was game. brutus chimed in, and we met up at atlas south. we killed a good deal of snables, daiks and exos. a couple good loots, i got a pixie harness and another fap-15, brutus got an emik and a fap-5. i thought "hey, team must be the trick to getting good items!". that was about all the not tt food items we got though.

i started off with the m1a because i thought that using blades while he was using blp rifle would be awkward.

the spawn we were in was kind of sparse, so we went to twin. found a good spawn of higher exos and combibos. i enjoyed this area alot. the 1000 ammo that i brought didn't last long, so i had to switch to axe. we got into a pretty good system. he would pull with a couple shots, then i would run at them with my axe. if they lived past the first hit, i'd follow them, axing. this was pretty good because for the tougher mobs like dominant and guardian, they would attack him for a bit, then switch to me, which kept him from dying.
    we later moved into mollisk country.. it was a lot tougher though, and we eventually ended up dying. it was about time to log anyway, so we ran back to troy through some armax's, but made it alright.

as for eco and stats - it wasn't a great hunt. i think i wasted a lot of ammo, and using guns is way slower than when i just do blades by myself. on the upside, it was more fun and time went by faster when i had someone with me. i think in the future i'd like to hunt with someone and just split up to clear spawns really quickly.

• Like Like x 19
  8. :Sniper:went on quite the Team hunt last night.. Troxie's the sise of mountains totaly decimated out team, with in seconds near a castle to the west of troy, we managed to put a stop to some of the drone's down there but the troxie's were just too much.... and a Foul that was clearly a Giant Among it's breed came and helped one of the house sized atrox finish us off... the 4 of us then decided to head north and finde civalization once agien...:yahoo: as we rappidly aproched PA we found a nice little island full of fauox (note spelling is bad) we rampged threw there for thie's dino's were nothing compaierd to the giant trox... as we became closer to PA , i noticed that it was close to 4am ware i lived and i decided it was time to sleep so i loged off after saying my goodbye's and now i wonder exactly what danger's i will be logging back into on my own on this tiny island:twinrifles: (side note; twin guns in EU be awsome)

• Like Like x 15
  9. Dairy Entry 21.03.08 Friday

Traveled today a lot,
    Prepared for travel "polished" shoes, stretched pants, grab some probes and set out to Amathera

Was searching Nexus but got 0 :) lol instead got some Garcen grease and Sweatstuff

Interesting thing I was hitting deposits guite often but small 1-es most were Tiny II got some III

Started from New Oxford set out to East, buh PVP area , so better keep away from others

Got to LA and Soon Tripoid Killed me

Revive and cool new TP added รข?? Shinnok Jungle

Moving on and as was low on Probes then decided to make TP run

Next I got is Sofais Crater TP in road noticed some creatures what were red dots further than Radar range! Made around with looooooooooong distance

For the last I went to TP in very west starting my journey from Shinnok River TP of Amathera, but got several LA coordinates as got killed

And already on island was killed by Ambulinax and was revived near New Switzerland in LA , really nice views, Took some pictures
    Traveling took ~ 5 h run (I am without TP chip) as I died too lot :)

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2008
    • Like Like x 18
  10. ;) Still havent found a buyer for my armor, but sweating has lead to some Skilltastic time's... wich in all and all makes me verry happy... sence this is prolly the last weekend i get to skill up im going to try a bit of skilling today moreso then; sweating/selling armor...:rolleyes: but all in all hapy hofing and we'll see you all in game =-)

• Like Like x 13
  11. Dairy Entry 22.03.08 Sathurday

Decided to make big Mining - Got 180 probes and set out , not going into details, return from dropped 120 probes was 24,41 PED , nooooooot so briliant

Also got stuck in Outpost for ~ 2 h and was saved by generous "mychel micky walter" - from rescue service

Tired and unhappy :(

Note Do not come close to 13k,20k as the Outpost is surrounded , by Atroxes ,Felloids , Faucervixes , and other Baaad creatures, idea get to working to get TP chip

• Like Like x 17
  12. ok so after playing with options and a few pms (ty cantbe and burgerman), i finally figures out to post the global i made a few days back

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 20
  13. well yesterday was a good day got to hunt for a few hours with my soc mates, and then did a little mineing along the way... managed to get my soc mate 2 new TP's wich were rather difficult run's... we ran from, chimera-pandora-nymphtown... he seamed happy to be geting some tp's... the hunts were difficult and lost more ammo then gained.. we decided next time we would stick to lesser mobs...:tumbleweed: we spent most of the time stranded at outpost's in the middle of no-ware, hunting :pop:Atrax and Longu... we managed to bag quite a few of them... but with little to no loot comeing from there steaming pile's of matter, we had to move on so we made like a tree and :leaf:. we soon ended the long day out south of jason center wich gave us our best drops.... Brokin Pixi Armor :janitor: , so feeling like the trash men of entropia we decided to call it a night...:rolleyes: althoe this was a difficult and unrewarding adventure my hopes are high and i do expect to get my first Hof any time soon... so good luck to you all and happy HOF's to You, and Your's:D

• Like Like x 16
  14. Dairy Entry 23.03.08 Sunday

Went for sweating to improve finance :( nothing interesting except - with my sweat gatharer skill 428 I am doing quite well in Neas Place - although it is boring :) in sweat camp defence skills can be got faster and more action :)

Participate in noobs event what was held by Dante ??? ??? from Colypso Resque Team - got the prize of 2 Caldronite Igots, these events are fun even not getting anything

Also 1 thing I was able to get 78 sweat out of 1 Ambulinax , interesting how much do They have in total?

• Like Like x 19
  15. :yahoo:loged in to do some sale's today... still holding some armor to unload... pritty uneventfull.. looking to buy items on auction to buy low and sell high, name of the game i supose... pritty much spending time on selling and loseing it on skilling, thoe i finde sweat camp alows you to sell to a verity of levels and still sweat/skill.;) tryed looking around 'sweat camp' for the egg hunt items droped by the soc 'defender's of calypso' but didnt finde anything apearently there was 410PED worth of stuff droped around...:eek: that was cool of them... any case see you all in game happy HOFING :cool:

• Like Like x 17
  16. Hiya, sorry for the delay but i have been away from home for a week. Let's start with some good achievements.

I have all Amethera Tp's :D:D Finally. It wasn't so hard, but we had some problems in a Land. I created a team to make a tp run and grab the last Tp's. We were 4 guys running like mads all over Amethera. There was only 1 left (Wolverine hope) and we were running from Treasure Island city. Everything was going well when suddenly, when approaching a land one of us was eaten by a Falxangius :shock::shock: OMG what a big creature!!. We started to panic and run while beeing followed by this gigantisc beast, then the second felt and the third.... I was the only one Alive!!! then is shouted in the chat "I'M LEGEND" :p, but i finally died like the rest of my team. When reviving we noticed that the first one to die wasn't there. He had very bad luck since aparently he died just before the revival area changed and he was now stuck in the middle of a land full of Falxangius!!! :( We tried to help him but we couldn't since we were too noobs. He finally managed to get out by himself and we took the last TP.

Another good news is that i've finally graduated :D:D:D yeehaaaaaa :deal: I've graduated in Rifle and I'm finally free. Well nothing changed aparently but now i could chip in/out skills and mentor people.

BTW, my friend is back on the game and I'm helping him with everything he needs. He told me that his mentor will never come back again since he switched to a different game. I told him to send a support case to MA asking to change from his mentor to me, since I'm really mentoring him. I know this has been granted in the past, we will see if possible now.

Ok mates, more news this week. Bye.

• Like Like x 21
  17. Big gratz to ThiPeGo. Completed all TPs and graduated. Truly impressive. You da man! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 19
  18. lets see.. whats new since the last time i posted...

the soc has been going well. a lot of people to talk to and trade with. the trading has especially been helpful with finding armor parts, etc.
    i also got promoted in the society to sergeant (i think thats what it was) since my skills are getting better. i had to go track down a few TPs that i didn't have to qualify. i only had 29, but have got them all now.

no really awesome loots.. got another emik yesterday. i've noticed a trend in that it always seems like the non-animal items i get in loot come up in the five 5 kills after i log on, then i typically dont' get anymore. weird.

i finally found feet for my shogun set, although i really don't have call to use it right now. in fact, i backed down to pixie from goblin because i was getting an awful lot of 1.0 damage on my usual mobs, which seems like it means poor economy.
    i also bought an amp and scope to make skilling laser a little less boring, but i decided i should leave the amp off for a while so i have to make more shots. i find that skilling laser makes me like blade hunting even more.

anyway, i'm up to lvl 7 in LB and lvl 3 in laser sniper now. i might make lvl 8 before the contest is over, but not sure.

• Like Like x 19
  19. Dairy entry 24.03.08 Monday

Done some sweating sold enmater I had and made TP run starting for Ne Oxford and going to TI

I even managed this time not to die :),

Dropped some probes - dorm 50 Probes TT return was 13 PED ~ 50% again :(, strongly considering to switch proffesions

1st I got Genesis TP
    Then Treasure Island City and last 1 was very up in
    TI Treasure Island North Shores

Now on Amathera I have 14 TP if remember right 10 to get :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 19
  20. yesterday did a fair bit of hunting. i decided to try argonauts since people seem to be globaling on them a lot lately. i didn't get any globals, but the loot was pretty good for a while. got some knight thighs. very surprised at how easy the argos were to kill. i hang out with snables for long stretches and forget that my skills are up! (i also discovered that i can kill drone gen 1's too!)

there were some weird birds by the argos... hiryuu or something like that. kind of annoying that they were too high too shoot unless i climbed a mountain. it would be cool if MA made them tamable. i would like to have a pet bird. hehe.

also.. i got the message about needing final scans for the contest.. i tried to scan myself but it didn't work.. is there a trick to this?

• Like Like x 17
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.