Masquerade Brawl

Discussion in 'Calypso Missions and Events' started by KlowN, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Hi all!

I want to start by saying, this is my first ever event hosting, so i'm hoping it goes well of course & hope I have everything correct under the fort organization UI :). This event is kind of a 2-in-1 event to support all types of EU players. Come dressed up as your favorite comic book hero/villian, movie character, anime character, a unique character of your creation, whatever you can think of and enjoy a huge melee & mindforce battle with your fellow Entropians!

This will be a Fort Invincible event. Tickets for this event will cost 1 PED. Feel free to come even if you do not wish to partake, but want to spectate this epic battle! The event will be from 20:00 - 21:00 EU time on Saturday, March 24th. Hopefully this gives everyone enough time to get their costume designs together and fancy themselves up :).

There will be 2 chances to win in this event:

First - There will be a huge melee weapon & mindforce only battle between all the characters. I have the event set to Most PvP Points, so of course winners of the PvP battle will be chosen.

Second - There will be a costume contest for those who choose to dress up for the event.

Prizes:

1) The winner(s) of the PvP part of the event will receive their part from decay/ammo spent that the fort event automatically gives them of course (again, since this is my first event hosting, i've been told this, but am not 100% sure). The winner(s) of this will also receive a free hair styling courtesy KlowN's KosmeticS.

2) The winner of the costume contest will receive a free hair styling courtesy of KlowN's KosmeticS & a fresh Nissit textured vtol to sport around in.

Since this is a fort event, tickets can be purchased using the in-game event system. I do encourage people to feel free to post here their participation in the event and maybe even hint us on what costumes we can look forward to seeing ;). Please feel free to help me out in creating this awesome event with any comments or concerns because I am just now learning how the event system works and all help is appreciated :). Thank you very much and enjoy!

[Post also displays under events on EF & PCF]

2. Tass

Tass Administrator

3. Very cool, ty :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.