McCormick full of scam

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by StevieB, Dec 14, 2020.

1. I gathered information and talked with many of the significant people about McCormick. Looks like he’s been cheating everyone all this time and the pattern is starting to clear up.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. You are really bored, arent you ?

I almost feel sorry for you...almost...if you werent a scammer and killing people in reallife, that is.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Damn and here I was hoping for clean conversation between a psychotic freak and...StevieB...sadly he didnt reply anymore. :(

4. Liu

Liu

StevieB, please provide us with some data, this kind of teasing is unbearable !!!!

• Hussked Hussked x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Im sorry but my contacts wish to remain anonymous. Shame we know this to late and McCormick scammed and withdrawed everything already. Hopefully people will stay away from him and hes business in the future.

If you know more infos / details of him please pm me.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
  6. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Thread moved to a more appropriate subforum.

7. I couldnt resist, but I, by myself, seriously dont want to support this psycho show any further.
    While you guys feel free to continue "making the best out of it". Enjoy the show.

But keep in mind, someone with StevieB's IRL background, running all kinds of scam business inside of Entropia, acting as different personalities, someone who doesnt even realize that hes getting trolled within his own thread (which really is the sadest part), apart from the fact that he killed another human IRL...honestly, I dont believe this is healthy for his already disturbed mind and I somehow feel it wouldnt be the best idea to "support" encouraging him to carry on.

Anyway, Im eager to hear more infos about "McCormick full of scam" ^^

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Fan_boy99

Fan_boy99 Ignore Spawn and San they are Sheeples

9. Liu

Liu

I dont even dare clicking ! Looks so much like a phishing attempt address.
    Terrific !

10. Fan_boy99

11. Haha I see group of sheeps here saying baaaaa hail McCormick.

You guys will regret you trusted him

12. Fan_boy99

loling so hard. ''Mrblowloads''

Referral System | PlanetCalypsoForum

• Like Like x 1
  13. The internet is filled with sick people. Are we even more sick when we enjoy your show ? ^^

• Like Like x 1
    • Hussked Hussked x 1
  14. Fan_boy99

15. Fan_boy99

16. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Fan_boy99

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.