Milestone achieved - 3k BLP Tech Skill

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Viperstrike, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Hi All,

Recently I blogged about some small goals I would like to achieve July 2011 - June 2012.

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/foru...ould-like-to-achieve-july-2011-june-2012.140/

I have reached my first milestone of 3k BLP Tech Skill using a CB5 Unl only :wavespin:

Skills & Professions atm look a little something like this.

Note: Evade, Paramedic & Dodge are the only profession skills chipped, all others are naturally developed.

BLP_3K_Professions.jpg

BLP_3K_Skills.jpg

Woot woot, now the next target is to get BLP to 5K skill which is the longer term goal for the 2 year period, or start work on Laser Tech to 3K.

Decisions decisions :)

Cheers,
    Viper

2. I have decided to continue with BLP Tech development using a UnL CB5 until I reach 5k. I hope to complete this goal within the next 3 months :)

3. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

I like your avatar picture :)

4. Thanks Leeloo :)

5. Lerp

Lerp blind combantant

I just read your goals.
    Its players like you that make the universe go around.
    Its only the truly uber who have a chance to make it, seems like your on your way.
    Ill be watching you for sure. Just for fun that is. Its good to see a big name at its start.
    Hmm my budget is 1/10th of yours. Still if I see you in pvp area. I can only guess you have stackables. LOL

6. Hi Lerp, thanks for the nice comments mate and for me making me laugh about the stackables ;) Yes it will be a very long journey, but one which I will stick to over time. First to start small then work my way up slowly.

7. Whew! For a second there I thought it cost 3k PED to get Rank 18 and was scared for a moment :) I am trying to rank-up in various combat skills.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.