MindArk AMA 2019

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by EntropiaPlanets, Feb 5, 2019.

1. To some, addiction is much stronger, than words.

The Entropian trolls arent dumb, but blind. Thanks to their addiction.

Warnings and lectures will never change them. Follow your leader !

And if you throw the harsh truth at them, they will fight you...but then, you have won. :)

In the end, Entropia turned into just another scam on the internet.
    People fall for it all the time and will keep telling you, how good it is...no matter how much they lost or invested...

And they will tell you, that it was actually their own choice...^^

And just when I thought it couldnt get worse, just when I thought Mindark finally slowed down handing out lies *lol*...Simmonds returned to David Post and started the raping again.
    The show must go on...and there will always be victims...and those, who will enjoy the show.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Since you keep bringing it up . I Don"t own a landarea.

3. Fan_boy99

Fan_boy99 Ignore Spawn and San they are Sheeples

4. Fan_boy99

5. http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?309302-The-Ministry-s-OLA-65

read the first lines...
    The ministry manages OLA65. I (or we) do not own a landarea. I did have a landarea back in 2017. Just like Narfi used to have a mothership or others on this forum had assets.
    We manage a landarea for one reason and one reason only: It's a fun activity. We get payed a figure less than 500 ped per month for this "JOB" . Oww and I also own a house and a small shop with tt+1 ped items... again.. because I think it;s a fun activity.
    There is no spoon.
    Now, all of your hatred could have been easily avoided, if you had simply asked me. Hey Spawn "I noticed that you advertise for ola65, do you own it? "
    You didnt, You chose to call me a liar. The Troll is on you....
    Still, I wish you good luck.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  6. Fan_boy99

I read his reply when NOT logged in. phhh. So if I post a link that contains a virus....how long will I last on ANY forum? ( I would NEVER do that but just asking...…). Anyway this is about the AMA thing . San asked best question I think and they EVEN SAID ''they will get back it next week''. = 0 reply. To the ignored player = it is NOT HATRED. DO NOT POST LINKS THAT CONTAIN VIRUSES (yes I clicked that link grrrrrrrr). Lets keep on topic please :) . I make new post anyway as game in news (again ehhe)

7. Fan_boy99

Read the new 'news article' I posted.....o-m-f-g. New video Mcc I think ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Aman...uh...Amen !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.