MindArk: MindArk PE AB approved for listing on Spotlight Stock Market

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by NotAdmin, Jan 11, 2023.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

https://news.cision.com/se/spotligh...r-notering-pa-spotlight-stock-market,c3696224

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

"The offer

The company will not offer any new or old shares for sale, but will carry out a so-called direct listing of existing shares. A subscription price has thus not been determined."

In other words, MA shareholders are trying to do a pump-and-dump.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Do keep in mind this comes from the company that unsuccessfully tried to launch a mobile game, then failed to drum up support for some virtual property, followed by an ICO that did not work.

But SURELY, this time, they are onto something.

What the actual fuck? Just when you thought these assholes couldn't sink any lower, they try and offload their shares to the very players they already fucked over for 20+ years. They cannot tell you at what price yet, but surely some "secret" investor will swoop in at the last minute to save this dying company while facing an amazing loss.

If you DO chose to invest in this, right before you do, please reach out to me. I am selling bridges in the Sahara desert, and I promise you a better return than whatever MindArk (who recently diluted their profits even more) can.

This announcement (in my humble opinion) confirms MindArk is a sinking ship, and the very people who have been wrongfully stealing money from their playerbase, are now jumping to leave the ship and shift their losses to anyone gullible enough to buy into this.

David Simmonds and Jan Welter Timkrans should be prosecuted for preying on people addicted to gambling. The Swedish Gambling Authority should be investigated and most likely reformed for failing to take action on this scam.

Frankly, I think anyone who ever fell for MindArk's bullshit should join a class action suit against each and every one of their management team, in order to recoup the losses they sustained due to false marketing and false promises. I particularly think this should apply to the "planet partners" who were tricked by MindArk to sign onto their "platform".

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. So MA are hoping that hype or BS will make potential investors believe that they're worth more than they really are, instead of offering shares through this Spotlight Stock Market? I think they'll be waiting a long time imho, and pump-and-dump schemes are potentially illegal anyway.

5. San

San

I don't feel qualified to opine on the wisdom of this decision, but if one is concerned about a lack of supervision, then this step will only increase the grip of regulations on the company. I must assume that possible impediments to existing core concepts have been considered.

To #3, are you still engaged with rendering services to some of their planet partners? Just curious.

6. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I host cyreneforum.com on a VPN I have. I'm doing this for free, at my own expense. I don't know if that qualifies as rendering a service, or whether I'm doing some friends a favor.

7. San

San

Okay, that's nice and sorry it was really just a question. When I was in a business environment I was not at liberty to make such statements about my partners or even their associates without risking repercussions, although often enough I wished I was. I was curious how you handle that.

8. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Last edited: Jan 19, 2023
  9. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

There's no business agreements whatsoever. As said, I host them as a favour, out of my own pocket.

Ed has always been a favor of free speech, and I cannot recall he ever asked me to retract anything I wrote on here. I'm sure MindArk will have tried attempting to pressure him, tough.

10. San

San

Assumption is a common source of trouble. Good luck out there.

11. Tass

Tass Administrator

So the whole company of MindArk is currently valuated ~8.4 Million USD?! Am I missing someting???

12. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I don't know... was that the perspective of the company that wrote a report on their potential on the stock market? I do remember reading it but it was pretty generic... I pondered about feeding it through chatGPT again for a "re-interpretation" but then had an attack of the CBA.

You can track the price of the shares here though... I'll leave interpretation of the performance to the experts...

MindArk (MNDRK) | Spotlight (spotlightstockmarket.com)

13. Tass

Tass Administrator

There are 31524625 shares in total.

The current value of a share is 3,1 SEK.

So the market value of the company is 97726337,5 SEK.

1 SEK currently is 0,091 USD or 0,086 Euro.

So MindArk's value is 8872346,48 USD or 8429281,65 Euro.

14. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Ah thanks for the maths... I wonder how that equates to their turnover... I seem to remember someone once told me, as a crude yardstick, a business is worth 2.5 times its turnover or something like that. I might have got the factor wrong

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.