Entropia News: MindArk-s-Upcoming-Blockchain-Project

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by EP-Newsbot, Nov 30, 2017.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

A former colleague just posted this:

I don't know those guys, but already trust them more than I trust MA to actually deliver something well-thought through. I also don't know the new CEO and CSO of MA but considering the people they apparently sign up with, I'll pass.

2. To me, Etherum starts to feel very annoying...if this will be the only way for "true ownership" of virtual assets...I choose youuu pika...uh...Free-My-Vunk !!!!!1111111222

3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

THE MARCOCOSM - McCormick's next video title. I like the idea of one where MA try to waste time on some cryptobollocks and Marco comes back to kick their arse with a vision and plot.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Uhhh.... =_=

Take 4 guys, make sure one at least one has glasses. Make sure at least one another isn't clean shaven. Make sure they all have backgrounds that sound so impressive, you wonder why they are not still doing those jobs. Promise gamers true ownership of their items, promise game developers they will have a chance to get money off people, promise gamers they can have a job playing games. Finish by blaming it all on AI and that's a wrap folks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. New shitcoin at every corner these days...always claiming to be unique and safe.

Of course the early adaptors profit...good ol pyramid scheme ftw :'D

• Like Like x 1
  7. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Well, my former colleague isn't a light-weight in the business, and apparently neither are those guys. Several people involved in Unity have spoken very highly of them.

8. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Well if you actually know them, that's different... possibly. Or maybe they are just trying the same shit as everyone else?

Who knows. At least Crypto Kitties actually delivered a product.

9. Then THIS must be THE crypto way of life, because noone else has done it yet. ;)

I could name some enthusiasts with knowledge and coding power, beyond anything you have ever experienced...but they would never touch crypto, nor invest into it.

Each to their own, Id say. :)

10. Yes, I'm guessing the same, BUT the only interesting thing here now is that the CEO of MindArk is creator of DeepToken. OOps.

11. Conclusion: one last throw of the dice.

And it’s.......snake eyes!

12. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Oh, I'm not saying I'll invest in it, but if I were to pick between those guys, or anyone partnering with MA, my money would be on those guys.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Partnering with MA is not an option, true. ;p

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I remember those funny round buildings at the space base.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Epic fail on reddit as well.

Only 1 comment, by the deeptoken user itself.
    "Website underway" (posted 1 month ago, in the days, the website got taken offline...which is still offline)

And the text in the lower right (*blush*) :

MindArk, developers of the Entropia Universe, boasting multiple Guinness World Records in Virtual Item Sales, is proud to present DeepToken. Entropia has successfully navigated the conversion of Fiat to Virtual and Virtual to Fiat since 2003 while growing our own independent economy with a GDP that surpasses existing real world nations since our inception. An offering to expedite the creation of a vast ecosystem consisting of business developers, token holders, and platform users, through decentralization of existing systems and growth into new development mediums. Our goal is to provide aspiring developers and businesses with limited development backgrounds access to nearly twenty years of developed systems in which to implement their dreams, ideas and practical applications through the release of DeepToken Utility.​

deeptoken reddit.jpg

deeptoken reddit 2.jpg

16. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

http://failuremuseum.com/

OMG next time I go to sweden I'm defo going that place looks epic!

17. wow, where you get that image from? Always saw something like 'soon to come' then of course it's now offline but I guess i missed the week in which it was up? :)

18. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Drop by Denmark. I'm about 40 minutes away from Helsingborg :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.