MindArk's semi annual report is out

Discussion in 'MindArk' started by NotAdmin, Oct 21, 2009.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

http://www.mindark.com/press/financial-reports/documents/Semi-Annual-report-Q2-2009.pdf

Some excerpts:

Discuss...

2. New planets launching end of the year? That's great news! I wonder wich planets will be first?

Seems like their negative cash flow has increased, and their liquid assets decreased that's not good right? I don't know anything about accounting so it's hard for me to draw conclusions. Can someone a bit more knowledgeable on the subject summon that report up in laymen terms? :dunno:

Also for those (like me) that don't have a clue about how much SEK is worth I converted them to Dollars and Euro's:

3. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

So the stream of money out of the company was higher then the stream of money coming in (which is to be expected with all the investments they did this year, like new servers, upgrade to CE2) resulting in lower liquid assets.

This means that bank account has gone down.

I don't have any background in accounting, but this is how I see it, please correct me if I'm wrong.

4. This was discussed on EF and an accountant cleared up the apparent losses, explaining that they are due to ring-fencing for development and transferring assets to FPC, so it's not really a negative cash flow or loss.

5. Thanks for clarifying that :)
    It also seems that deposits and withdrawals have gone down steadily, would be interesting to see if the whole SGA thing changed that, but I guess we have to wait for a later report for that..

6. molleke

molleke The Ultimate Turp

Not sure how to read it as well. It seems like a very complicated way to create a financial report. It will be intresting to see the results over the second half of this year.

7. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.