Mindforce in Early Eras?

Discussion in 'Skills & professions' started by Great Dane, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Consider that Mindforce might be an innate ability. Perhaps it will be available to us in Ancient Greece, the Ice Age and other early eras. I don't know how the story line would explain the need for implants and chips, but I want to throw fire balls (combustive attack chips) at Cyclops, Minotaurs and maybe even Zeus himself.

If we cannot use tools from the modern era our Vivos and Hedoks will probably not make the journey. But Mindforce heal skills might keep us from spending most of our time at revivals (if we even have revival terminals in the Ice Age).

If Mindforce chips can be used in the early times I certainly hope synthetic ME will not be used. Our friends who spend hours sweating certainly deserve a better price.

2. Im also curious how this develops, not just from a mindforce perspective but also from a firearms perspective. Are the early eras going to favor melee, will new skills be added like archery, or will existing skills merely translate when time traveling?

3. Maybe mind force in the "Early Times" will be drinking a bottle of whiskey while "Eye of the Tiger" plays in the background.... bring on "God Mode". lol

Seriously, it'll be interesting to see how everything plays out in the "Early Ages". I did notice however that with a bugged Ice Club IX I looted that when I try to equip it I'm told "This item cannot be equipped on this planet.".... so maybe that's a sign of what we'll see when the ubers try to pull out their mod mercs, Supremacy, and ModFaps. :)

Menace

4. Hmmm that would put a huge spin on things now wouldn't it ;)

-Bemo-

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.