Miner Bots on T.I.

Discussion in 'Professions and Skills' started by Burgerman, Jun 5, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

I went looking tonight for the new robots, as I hadn't found them yet.

The new Miner Bots are south from the main Treasure Island TP, near the Robot Mine.

They are tough but actually not that hard to kill considering their large size, and the ferocious looking metal teeth they have. I think they do melee damage so the usual robot armours like Vigilante might not be the best choice.

They didn't loot any ores or enmatter so they are useless at mining :hehe: but they did seem to loot a lot of robot weapon grips.

:hunter::hunter::hunter:​

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 11
  2. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

Great pics. Thanks. I think they should loot ores and e-matters. Would seem only fitting. Sometimes MA Misses some great opportunities. :D

3. Nice pics, they look cool.
    Are they slow ? they looks like.
    Ore in loot would be logical and expected ;)

4. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Yes they are slow moving, and quite noisy. It is fun when they spawn right behind you, and you hear all the racket they are making. Also reasonably slow in their attacks.

5. I met a few mining bots gen 5 and 6 today.
    Indeed, Vigilant is not the choice for fighting these kind of Bots. after getting killed I tried my Ghost and it was much better.
    By the way, they drop Ore. I looted about 150 Blaus.:p

6. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Cool, the ores must have been added recently, as to start with nobody was getting ores, and people were grumbling about the lack of ores in EF.

Oh and :p

7. Hey Burger,

Maybe we could go hunt some of these bots? Hunh? Could we? Pretty please with sugar on top yes? :-)

8. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Yes we can certainly have a good bash at them. :)

:hunter::hunter::hunter:​

9. YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopfully on Saturday!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.